Online Doctor Service
All consultations with our Online Doctor are fully confidential
We know that no online consultation can completely replace seeing a doctor in person. However, the ability to triage, treat, diagnose, prescribe and follow up with patients in a virtual environment can alleviate some resource burden. It also provides the utmost convenience for patients.
Whether you have questions about a health matter or you require a private prescription for a pre-existing medical condition, our Online Doctor can offer you expert advice, diagnose, treat and even prescribe medication. No more worrying about what the problem is or how to deal with it. Weldricks Online Doctor service offers you peace of mind.
We share one goal - to help you make the best possible decisions about your health.
When to use the online doctor service:
- For diagnosis and treatment of everyday illness
- If you need a prescription
- When worried about a personal health or medical issue
- When in need of a referral for immediate treatment
- When considering A&E for a non-emergency situation
- When you are not comfortable talking to your own doctor about a health or wellness problem
- When your usual doctor is unavailable
- When travelling and in need of medical care
When is the online doctor service available?
The service is available from Monday to Sunday, 8am until 10pm.
How much does it cost for a consultation?
The standard cost of an online doctor consultation is £15.