Aptamil Anti-Reflux Milk 900g
Aptamil Anti-Reflux Milk 900g
- This product is limited to 2 per order, if you wish to order more please contact the pharmacy team/customer services.
This product is typically dispatched within 1-3 working days from date of order when using our standard delivery service.
Aptamil Anti-Reflux is a specially thickened formula, designed to help feeds stay down. Suitable from birth to 12 months.
Thicker foods are proven to help reduce the symptoms of reflux . Aptamil Anti-Reflux is specially formulated with carob bean gum so that the milk is thicker in consistency. It is clinically proven to be thicker on preparation than other anti-reflux formulas, and it also stays thicker in your baby’s stomach.
What are reflux and regurgitation?
Reflux occurs when the contents of the stomach move back into the oesophagus after feeding. Regurgitation (or posseting) means the stomach contents come up into your baby’s mouth.
What’s in Aptamil Anti-Reflux?
Aptamil Anti-Reflux contains carob bean gum, a thickener that is often used to increase the consistency of foods. This thicker feed helps to reduce the symptoms of reflux and regurgitation.
Aptamil Anti-Reflux also provides additional nutrients such as long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (LCPs) Omega 3 and Omega 6, and nucleotides.
Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions, may make your baby ill.
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers' instructions.
- Boil freshly run water. Do not use artifcially softened or repeatedly boiled water. Measure the required amount of boiled water into a large sterilised bottle. Seal bottle and allow to cool for 45 minutes. UNLIKE OTHER FORMULAE, THIS THICKENED FEED MIXES BEST IN HAND-HOT WATER.
- Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built in leveller. Do not press or heap the powder.
- Add one scoop per 30ml (1 fl oz) of boiled and cooled water. Add the correct number of scoops to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful. Shake bottle vigorously for 20 seconds and then leave to stand for 7 minutes to allow it to thicken.
- Turn the bottle upside down just before feeding and test the temperature on your wrist.
Important Feeding Instruction
Aptamil Anti-reflux is a thickened feed - please use a SINGLE HOLE FAST FLOW TEAT.
For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds. Make up each feed as required and always discard unfinished feeds after 2 hours. If necessary, offer cooled boiled water between feeds. Do not heat in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding. This product should not be used in combination with antacids or other feed thickeners. Never add extra scoops or anything else to your baby's feed. Never leave your baby alone whilst feeding. Always use the scoop provided, please note the colour of the scoop in this pack may change from time to time.
The information is given as a guide only. Consult your healthcare professional if you require more advice.
Use within 4 weeks of opening and store in a cool dry place.
Do not refrigerate.
For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds. Make up each feed as required and always discard unfinished feeds after 2 hours.
If necessary offer cooled boiled water between feeds. Do not heat in a microwave . Hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
Infants should be supervised at all times when feeding. Never leave your baby alone during feeding.
Lactose (from milk), Skimmed milk, Vegetable oils (palm oil, rapeseed oil, coconut oil, sunflower oil, single cell oil), Maltodextrin, Carob bean gum, Calcium carbonate, Fish oil, L-Cysteine hydrochloride, Vitamin C, Emulsifier (soy lecithin), Taurine, Choline chloride, Ferrous sulphate, Inositol, Zinc sulphate, Uridine 5' -monophosphate sodium salt, Vitamin E, Cytidine 5' -monophosphate, Adenosine 5'-monophosphate, Inosine 5'-monophosphate sodium salt, Nicotinamide, Guanosine 5'-monophosphate sodium salt, L-Carnitine, Copper sulphate, Folic acid, Pantothenic acid, Manganese sulphate, Vitamin A, Biotin, Thiamin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B6, Potassium iodide, Vitamin K1, Sodium selenite.