Aptamil Comfort Milk 0-12 months 900g
Aptamil Comfort Milk 0-12 months 900g
- This product is limited to 2 per order, if you wish to order more please contact the pharmacy team/customer services.
This product is typically dispatched within 1-3 working days from date of order when using our standard delivery or 48 Hour Tracked and Signed service.
Weight: 990g (includes packaging)
Suitable from birth, Aptamil Comfort is formulated for the dietary management of colic and constipation.
Aptamil Comfort is nutritionally tailored with our unique blend of Galacto- and Fructo-oligosaccharides (GOS/FOS), which helps to increase the frequency and softness of stools. It also contains less lactose than standard milks to reduce gas and other intestinal discomfort.
What are colic and constipation?
Colic usually involves repeated, excessive, and inconsolable crying. If your baby has constipation, they will have fewer bowel movements or may have difficulty passing unusually small or large, hard stools.
What’s in Aptamil Comfort?
Lactose can sometimes be hard for an immature digestive system to break down. Aptamil Comfort has a reduced amount of lactose than standard milks. It also contains a unique blend of Galacto- and Fructo-oligosaccharides (GOS/FOS) to help reduce the symptoms of constipation.
Aptamil Comfort also provides additional nutrients, such as long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (LCPs) and nucleotides.
- GOS/FOS - These are special carbohydrates that pass beyond the tummy to encourage your baby's friendlly bacteria to thrive.
- Long Chain Polyunsatuated Fatty Acides (LCPs) - The essential fatty acids Omega 3 and Omega 6.
Aptamil Comfort is proven to help soothe the symptoms of colic and constipation.
Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions, may make your baby ill.
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers' instructions.
- Boil freshly run water. Leave kettle to cool for 30 mins. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water. Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle. Do not add powder to boiling water due to risk of scalding.
- Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built in leveller. Do not press or heap the powder.
- Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful. Cap the bottle and shake well for 10 seconds to dissolve the powder. Remove cap and replace with a sterilised teat.
- Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.
Make up each feed as required.
For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds and always discard unfinished feeds as soon as possible and always within 2 hours. Never add extra scoops or anything else to your baby's feed. Never leave your baby alone whilst feeding. Do not heat in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding. If necessary offer cooled, boiled water between feeds. Always use the scoop provided, please note the colour of the scoop in this pack may change from time to time.
The information is given as a guide only. Consult your healthcare professional if you require more advice.
Use within 4 weeks of opening and store in a cool dry place.
Do not refrigerate.
For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds. Make up each feed as required and always discard unfinished feeds after 2 hours.
If necessary offer cooled boiled water between feeds. Do not heat in a microwave . Hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
Infants should be supervised at all times when feeding. Never leave your baby alone during feeding.
Hydrolysed whey protein concentrate (from milk), Vegetable oils (structured vegetable oil, rapeseed oil, coconut oil, single cell oil, sunflower oil), Glucose syrup, Starch (potato, maize), Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) (from milk), Lactose (from milk), Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), Potassium dihydrogen phosphate, Calcium chloride, Fish oil, Sodium chloride, Vitamin C, L-tyrosine, Choline chloride, Taurine, Inositol, Ferrous sulphate, Zinc sulphate, Uridine 5' -monophosphate sodium salt, Cytidine 5' -monophosphate, Vitamin E, Adenosine 5'-monophosphate, Inosine 5' -monophosphate sodium salt, L-carnitine, Nicotinamide, Guanosine 5'-monophosphate sodium salt, Pantothenic acid, Emulsifier (soy lecithin), Biotin, Folic acid, Copper sulphate, Vitamin A, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B6, Manganese sulphate, Potassium iodide, Vitamin K1, Sodium selenite.