Aptamil Follow-On Stage 2 900g
Aptamil Follow-On Stage 2 900g
£10.99 Save: £0.30 RRP: £11.29
- This product is limited to 2 per order, if you wish to order more please contact the pharmacy team/customer services.
This product is typically dispatched within 1-3 working days from date of order when using our standard delivery or 48 Hour Tracked and Signed service.
Weight: 990g (includes packaging)
Aptamil with Pronutra+ is a Follow On milk that’s nutritionally tailored to complement a weaning diet. Containing a unique blend of nutrients, it’s the most advanced formula from Aptamil.
What's in Aptamil Follow On milk?
Aptamil Follow On milk contains a unique blend of ingredients:
- GOS/FOS - These are special carbohydrates that pass beyond the tummy to encourage your baby's friendlly bacteria to thrive.
- Long Chain Polyunsatuated Fatty Acides (LCPs) - The essential fatty acids Omega 3 and Omega 6.
Introducing your baby to solids helps them get antibodies from other foods, which is vital for a healthy, fully functioning immune system. And for the food to be digested, it’s important to encourage their friendly bacteria to thrive.
- Contains milk, fish and soya.
- Halal approved.
Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions, may make your baby ill.
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers' instructions.
- Boil 1 litre of fresh water. Leave kettle to cool for no longer than 30 mins. Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle. Be careful of scolding. Do not use artifically softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built in leveller. Do not press/heap the powder.
- Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful. Cap the bottle and shake well (for 10 seconds) to dissolve the powder. Remove cap and replace with a sterilised teat.
- Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.
Make up each feed as required.
For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds, discard unfinished feeds as soon as possible, and always within 2 hours. Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding. Never add extra scoops or anything else to your baby’s feed. Never leave your baby alone during feeding.
The information is given as a guide only. Consult your healthcare professional if you require more advice.
Use within 4 weeks of opening and store in a cool dry place.
Do not refrigerate.
For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds. Make up each feed as required and always discard unfinished feeds after 2 hours.
If necessary offer cooled boiled water between feeds. Do not heat in a microwave . Hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
Infants should be supervised at all times when feeding. Never leave your baby alone during feeding.
Contains milk, fish and soya.
Lactose (from milk), Vegetable oils (Palm oil, Rapeseed oil, Coconut oil, Sunflower oil, Single cell oil), Maltodextrin, Skimmed milk, Whey protein concentrate (from milk), Galacto‐oligosaccharides (GOS) (from milk), Fructo‐oligosaccharides (FOS), Calcium carbonate, Fish oil, Potassium citrate, Vitamin C, Calcium chloride, Choline chloride, Taurine, Emulsifier (soy lecithin), Ferrous sulphate, Calcium phosphate, Magnesium Chloride, Inositol, Vitamin E, Zinc sulphate, L‐tryptophan, Uridine 5'‐monophosphate sodium salt, Cytidine 5'‐monophosphate, Adenosine 5'‐monophosphate, Inosine 5'‐monophosphate sodium salt, Nicotinamide, L‐Carnitine, Guanosine 5'‐monophosphate sodium salt, Pantothenic acid, Folic acid, Copper sulphate, Vitamin A, Biotin, Thiamin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Riboflavin, Manganese sulphate, Potassium iodide, Vitamin K1, Sodium selenite.