Aptamil Hungry Milk from Birth 900g
Aptamil Hungry Milk from Birth 900g
- This product is limited to 2 per order, if you wish to order more please contact the pharmacy team/customer services.
This product is typically dispatched within 1-3 working days from date of order when using our standard delivery service.
Aptamil Hungry milk is designed to help delay the early onset of weaning, if you are combination feeding or your baby is not being breastfed. Suitable from birth.
What's in Aptamil Hungry milk?
Aptamil Hungry milk contains a unique blend of ingredients:
- GOS/FOS - These are special carbohydrates that pass beyond the tummy to encourage your baby's friendlly bacteria to thrive.
- Long Chain Polyunsatuated Fatty Acides (LCPs) - The essential fatty acids Omega 3 and Omega 6.
During the first few months of life, your baby’s ability to see clearly develops with their brain. LCPs help support visual development and are essential for the structure and function of membranes – particularly brain, retina and nerve tissue.
- Contains milk, fish and soya.
- Halal approved.
Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions, may make your baby ill.
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers' instructions.
- Boil 1 litre of fresh water. Leave kettle to cool for no longer than 30 mins. Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle. Be careful of scolding. Do not use artifically softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built in leveller. Do not press/heap the powder.
- Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful. Cap the bottle and shake well (for 10 seconds) to dissolve the powder. Remove cap and replace with a sterilised teat.
- Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.
Make up each feed as required.
For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds, discard unfinished feeds as soon as possible, and always within 2 hours. Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding. Never add extra scoops or anything else to your baby’s feed. Never leave your baby alone during feeding.
The information is given as a guide only. Consult your healthcare professional if you require more advice.
Use within 4 weeks of opening and store in a cool dry place.
Do not refrigerate.
For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds. Make up each feed as required and always discard unfinished feeds after 2 hours.
If necessary offer cooled boiled water between feeds. Do not heat in a microwave . Hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
Infants should be supervised at all times when feeding. Never leave your baby alone during feeding.
Contains milk, fish and soya.
Lactose (from milk), Skimmed milk, Vegetable oils (Palm oil, Rapeseed oil, Coconut oil, Sunflower oil, Single cell oil), Galacto‐oligosaccharides (GOS) (from milk), Fructo‐oligosaccharides (FOS), Calcium carbonate, Fish oil, L‐cysteine hydrochloride, Vitamin C, Choline chloride, Taurine, Sodium citrate, Emulsifier (soy lecithin), Calcium phosphate, Ferrous sulphate, Vitamin E, Inositol, Uridine 5'‐ monophosphate sodium salt, Cytidine 5'‐monophosphate, Zinc sulphate, Adenosine 5'‐ monophosphate, Inosine 5'‐monophosphate sodium salt, Nicotinamide, Guanosine 5'‐ monophosphate sodium salt, Pantothenic acid, Folic acid, Copper sulphate, Vitamin A, Biotin, Vitamin B12, Thiamin, Vitamin D3, L‐carnitine, Vitamin B6, Manganese sulphate, Potassium iodide, Vitamin K1, Sodium selenite, Riboflavin.