Biotrue Multi Purpose Solution 300ml
Biotrue Multi Purpose Solution 300ml
£8.49 Save: £5.29 RRP: £13.78
- Delivery options for this product have been restricted. More details about the delivery options available will appear if you add this product to your basket.
This product is typically dispatched within 3-5 working days from date of order and is not suitable for our next day delivery service.
Weight: 450g (includes packaging)
Try Biotrue multi-purpose solution today - and experience advanced lens care inspired by the biology of your eyes. Biotrue was developed following intensive study on how the eye works naturally to clean, hydrate and keep itself healthy.
Biotrue provides exceptional disinfection and is the only solution that brings together three bio-inspired innovations:
- Matches the pH of healthy tears
- Utilises lubricant found naturally in the eyes
- Keeps certain beneficial tear proteins active
Biotrue helps keep lenses moist for up to 20 hours, maybe that's why 97% of people who have tried Biotrue are satisfied with it and prefer it 3:1 over the leading multi-purpose solution.
Key Features & Benefits
- Dual-disinfection system.
- Uses a lubricant found naturally in your eyes.
- Matches the pH of healthy tears.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use Biotrue with my soft contact lenses?
Yes. Biotrue multi-purpose solution is for all soft contact lenses including silicone hydrogel lenses.
Can Biotrue multi-purpose solution be used with extended and daily wear soft lenses?
Yes. Biotrue multi-purpose solution is indicated for soft contact lenses including silicone hydrogel lenses.
How long can you store your lenses in Biotrue multi-purpose solution?
Contact lenses can be stored in Biotrue multi-purpose solution for up to 30 days in an unopened lens case. If stored longer than 30 days between wear, lenses will need to be cleaned and disinfected prior to use.
What is the discard date of Biotrue multi-purpose solution?
Discard any remaining solution 90 days after opening the bottle.
Is Biotrue multi-purpose solution recommended for “No Rub”?
Biotrue multi-purpose solution is indicated as a rub regimen, and this is the preferred method of cleaning recommended by eye care practitioners.
To condition, clean, disinfect, and remove protein daily, complete these simple steps. This daily regimen is recommended by Bausch + Lomb for a healthy and comfortable contact lens wearing experience:
- Step 1: Place at least 3 drops of Biotrue multi-purpose solution on each side of lens surface and gently rub for 20 seconds.
- Step 2: Thoroughly rinse each side of the lens for 5 seconds with Biotrue multi-purpose solution.
- Step 3: Place cleaned contact lenses in the lens case and fill with fresh Biotrue multi-purpose solution. Soak at least 4 hours. Remember to always use fresh solution – discard solution from lens case after each use.
Always follow your eye care professional’s instructions. Based upon your own individual tear chemistry and lens-wearing schedule, your eye care professional may recommend additional products or procedures.
You may store your lenses up to a maximum of 30 days in the unopened lens case. If stored longer than 30 days between wear, you need to follow the cleaning and disinfecting steps prior to lens insertion. Store at room temperature. Use before expiration date on printed on the carton and bottle. Discard any remaining solution 90 days after opening.
Hyaluronan, sulfobetaine, poloxamine, boric acid, sodium borate, edetate disodium and sodium chloride and preserved with a dual disinfection system (polyaminopropyl biguanide .00013% and polyquaternium .0001%)