Cow & Gate First Milk 900g
Cow & Gate First Milk 900g
- This product is limited to 2 per order, if you wish to order more please contact the pharmacy team/customer services.
This product is typically dispatched within 1-3 working days from date of order when using our standard delivery or 48 Hour Tracked and Signed service.
Weight: 900g (includes packaging)
Cow & Gate First Infant Milk from newborn is designed to give your newborn the nutrients they need in the first few precious months.
For the first few months of life, your baby will get all their nutrition from milk. Cow & Gate First Infant Milk is a whey-based formula and can be used for combination feeding or if your baby is not being breastfed.
- nutritionally complete breastmilk substitute
- key vitamins and minerals
- our unique blend of oligosaccharides (GOS/FOS)
- LCPs and nucleotides
This EaZypack is easy to open and use with one hand. They contain a measuring scoop and powder leveller inside, providing everything you need in one place.
Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
For hygiene reasons, do not store made-up feeds. Make up each feed as required and always discard unfinished feeds after 2 hours.
If necessary offer cooled boiled water between feeds.
Do not heat in a microwave. Hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
Storage – use powder within 4 weeks of opening and store in a cool dry place – do not refrigerate.
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers’ instructions
- Boil 1 litre of freshly run water. Leave to cool for 30 minutes. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle. Do not add powder to boiling water due to risk of scalding.
- Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built-in leveller. Do not press/heap the powder.
- Add one scoop to every 30ml (1 fl oz) of boiled cooled water. Add the correct number of scoops to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful.
- Replace seal on bottle. Shake well (for 10 seconds) to dissolve powder. Remove seal, replace with a sterilised teat.
- Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.
Use within 4 weeks of opening and store in a cool dry place.
Do not refrigerate.
For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds. Make up each feed as required and always discard unfinished feeds after 2 hours.
If necessary offer cooled boiled water between feeds. Do not heat in a microwave . Hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
Infants should be supervised at all times when feeding. Never leave your baby alone during feeding.
Demineralised Whey*; Vegetable Oils; Lactose*; Skimmed Milk*; Galacto-Oligosaccharides (GOS)*; Whey Protein Concentrate*; Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS); Calcium Carbonate; Potassium Citrate; Potassium Chloride; Fish Oil; Magnesium Chloride; Calcium Phosphate; Vitamin C; Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin); Choline Chloride; Taurine; Iron Sulphate; Zinc Sulphate; Uridine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt; Cytidine 5'-Monophosphate; Vitamin E; Inositol; Adenosine 5'-Monophosphate; Inosine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt; Niacin; L-Tryptophan; Guanosine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt; L-Carnitine; Pantothenic Acid; Folic Acid; Copper Sulphate; Vitamin A; Biotin; Vitamin B12; Thiamin; Vitamin D3; Vitamin B6; Manganese Sulphate; Potassium Iodide; Vitamin K1; Sodium Selenite.
Contains: *Milk, Fish, Soya