Due to an unusually high number of orders being received dispatch times may be longer than stated. Please allow up to 10 working days for dispatch.
We are also experiencing a high volume of calls. Please use our contact us page to leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
£3.89 Save: £0.70 RRP: £4.59
Brand: Recapit No Mix Cement
Weight: 50g (includes packaging)
Dentemp Recapit is a unique, no-mix cement made especially for replacing loose caps and crowns. Clinically tested and guaranteed, it is safe and so effective "you can eat on it."
- 8+ repairs
- Maximum hold
- Instant pain reliever
- No mixing, no waste
- Eugenol free
- Dentist recommended
Follow the easy, step by step directions and get the best results available until you see your dentist.
- Wash hands and dry thoroughly.
- Prepare crown by carefully removing as much old cement as possible from the inside of the crown. Rinse and dry well.
- Carefully clean and rinse tooth are with water. Do not dry. Leave moist.
- Try to fit the crown back on the tooth before applying Recapit cement. Make sure it fits properly. If you cannot do this, Do Not Proceed. See your dentist.
- Make sure inside of crown is dry. Use applicator brush to remove a small amount of material from multi-use vial. Paint a layer of material on the upper inside edge of the dry crown.
- Remoisten tooth area, place crown on wet tooth and press firmly.
- Bite down several times to insure proper fit. If the bite is not completely comfortable remove and repeat all steps until the crown feels normal.
- Wait 5 Minutes And Then Gently Remove Any Excess Material. Rinse Out Mouth Well With Water.
- Allow at least 1 hour to set before eating. Cement will fully set in 1 to 3 hours.
- Clean brush thoroughly by rinsing in warm water and wiping with a paper towel or tissue.
Keep vial closed to maintain freshness of remaining material.
When replacing a bridge apply Recapit sparingly to only 1 hollow tooth at each end of the bridge. Recapit should not be used on implants or posts without dentists advice. Any leftover material may be re-used as long as it remains soft and pliable. One the material hardens it is no longer useable and must be discarded.
Read all directions carefully before using.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
This product should not be used if throbbing pain or swelling in affected areas exists. Consult your dentist immediately.
This product is sold as a temporary remedy. See your dentist for permanent solutions.
Calcium Sulfate, Dimethoxytetraethylene Glycol, Zinc Oxide, Potassium Sulfate, Ethyl Methacrylate Polymer, Triacetin.