HealthAid Depilatory Hair Cream Bleach 100ml
HealthAid Depilatory Hair Cream Bleach 100ml
£5.99 Save: £2.00 RRP: £7.99
This product is typically dispatched within 3-5 working days from date of order and is not suitable for our next day delivery service.
*** PLEASE NOTE: WE HOLD LIMITED STOCK OF THIS PRODUCT AND MAY INCUR A 3 - 5 WORKING DAY LEAD TIME FOR MORE STOCK TO ARRIVE. IF YOU REQUIRE FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM (www.weldricks.co.uk/customer-care) ***
What Is Hair Cream Bleach?
Hair Cream Bleach is a a quick and easy way to remove unwanted hair. For the removal of unwanted hair from legs, arms and bikini line.
Hair Cream Bleach contains all natural ingredients for safe and harmless hair removal for women, girls and men. It is available in attractive packaging that is convenient for travelling and storing, with an easy to follow instruction leaflet, with illustrations in four different languages English, French, German and Arabic.
Hair Cream Bleach is suitable for home or professional use. They are easy to use and a quick and gentle way to remove unwanted hair. Most importantly it is all-natural. All products are free off animal testing.
Waxes and hair removers give you smooth results that last up to eight weeks.
Whereas razors only trim hair at the surface, wax removers lift away the entire hair with the bulb of the root, so it can take up to eight weeks for hair to grow back. Re-growth is usually softer, sparser and finer-textured, without rough razor stubble. Your skin is sleek, smooth and hair-free much longer than shaving.
Hair Cream Bleach contains thioglycolate, which weakens the hair just below the level of the skin so that when the cream is removed with a spatula or sponge the action breaks the hair. Hair removal creams are specially formulated to work gently and safely with the delicate skin. They also work to ensure quick and effective hair removal and are suitable for use on the face, arms, legs and bikini line.
Hair Cream Bleach also ensures softer hair re-growth because the hair is dissolved not with a sharp razor, leaving the skin feeling smoother for longer than shaving. This extra-mild formula with a low concentration of thioglycolic acid reduces the risk of skin irritation while giving you perfect results.
Hair Cream Bleach is enriched with Aloe Vera extract with anti-irritant, soothing properties, so the cream protects and cares for all skin types, even sensitive skin.
Who Should Use Hair Cream Bleach?
Hair Cream Bleach is suitable for :
- Girls, women and men
- People who are looking for quick and easy hair removal on a day to day basis
- Women who travel and require hair removal at their convenience
- People who simply wish to be hair free at all time
- With the spatula, spread a thick layer of cream over the area to be treated, covering the hair completely.
- The time for the cream to take effect depends on the type of skin and hair.
- Leave on for 3 minutes then remove the cream from a small area with the spatula to check.
- If the hair does not come away easily, leave it on, checking every few minutes. NEVER LEAVE THE CREAM ON FOR MORE THAN 10 MINUTES IN TOTAL.
- When the hair comes away easily, remove the rest of the cream with the spatula and rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water (no soap).
- Gently pat the skin dry.
No animal based products or animal testing
Made from natural ingredients
- If applying for the first time or on a new area, always test the product on a small patch first. If there is no adverse reaction with the skin after 24 hours, you can proceed to use the product.
- If you feel any tingling during application, remove the product immediately and rinse the area with plenty of water.
- Do not use on the nose, eyebrows, ears, nipples or surrounding area, genitals, or perianal area.
- Do not use on cuts, spots, moles, cracked, irritated or burnt skin, or skin which has previously had an adverse reaction to hair removal creams.
- Do not swallow. If accidentally swallowed, seek medical advice immediately.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. In the event of contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water and immediately seek medical advice.
- Do not sunbathe, use soap or products containing alcohol on the skin during the hours immediately before or after hair removal.
- Always wait a minimum of 48 hours between applications.
- Contains salts of thioglycolic acid.
- Contains an alkaline agent.
KEEP ALL MEDICINES OUT OF REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL.
Aqua, Urea, Paraffinum liquidum, Calcium Hydroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Thyoglycolic Acid, Ceteareth-11, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Montmorillonite, Lithium Hydroxide, Aloe Barbadensis, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Parfum, Lecithin, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Citric acid, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Distearate.