Moviprep Sachets Pack of 4
Moviprep Sachets Pack of 4
2 sold in the last hour!
- Delivery options for this product have been restricted. More details about the delivery options available will appear if you add this product to your basket.
This product is typically dispatched within 3-5 working days from date of order and is not suitable for our next day delivery service.
Weight: 100g (includes packaging)
Moviprep is a lemon flavoured laxative contained in four sachets.
There are two large sachets (‘Sachet A’) and two small sachets (‘Sachet B’). You need all these for one treatment.
You are taking Moviprep to make your bowels clean so that they are ready for examination.
Moviprep works by emptying the contents of your bowels, so you should expect to have watery bowel movements.
Always take Moviprep exactly as your doctor has told you. You should check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure. The usual dose is 2 litres of solution, which is made up as follows: This pack contains 2 clear bags each containing one pair of sachets: Sachet A and Sachet B. Each pair of sachets (A and B) is to be dissolved in one litre of water This pack is therefore sufficient to make up 2 litres of MOVIPREP solution. Before you take MOVIPREP, please read carefully the following instructions.
How to drink Moviprep Drink the first litre of the MOVIPREP solution over one to two hours. Try to drink a glassful every 10-15 minutes. When you are ready, make up and drink the second litre of MOVIPREP solution made up with the contents of the sachets A and B from the remaining bag. During the course of this treatment, you are recommended to drink a further one litre of clear liquid to prevent you feeling very thirsty and becoming dehydrated. Water, clear soup, fruit juice (without pulp), soft drinks, tea or coffee (without milk) are all suitable. These drinks can be taken at any time you choose.
Do not take Moviprep if you suspect or your doctor suspects:
- you are allergic (hypersensitive) to macrogol 3350 or any of the other ingredients of MOVIPREP.
- you have an obstruction in your intestine (gut).
- you have a perforated gut wall.
- you have a disorder of stomach emptying.
- you have paralysis of the gut (often occurs after an operation to the abdomen).
- you suffer from phenylketonuria. This is an hereditary inability of the body to use a particular amino acid. MOVIPREP contains a source of phenylalanine.
- your body is unable to produce enough glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase. • you have toxic megacolon (a severe complication of acute colitis).
Macrogol, polyethylene glycol, Sodium sulphate anhydrous, Sodium chloride, Potassium chloride, Ascorbic acid, Sodium ascorbate, Sodium, Chloride, Sulphate, Potassium, Ascorbate, Lemon flavouring (containing maltodextrin, citral, lemon oil, lime oil, xanthan gum, vitamin E), aspartame (E951) and acesulfame potassium (E950) as sweeteners.