Due to an unusually high number of orders being received dispatch times may be longer than stated. Please allow up to 5 working days for dispatch.
Odaban Anti-Perspirant Spray 30ml Pack of 3
Odaban Anti-Perspirant Spray 30ml Pack of 3
£25.09 Save: £6.38 RRP: £31.47
This product is typically dispatched within 1-3 working days from date of order when using our standard delivery or 48 Hour Tracked and Signed service.
Weight: 225g (includes packaging)
Odaban antiperspirant has remained the safest and most effective treatment of Hyperhidrosis for more than 35 years, the formulation, method of manufacture and unique dispensing mechanism are still without equal.
Convenient, inexpensive and the only antiperspirant guaranteed to stop you sweating, Hyperhidrosis sufferers, and indeed individuals all over the world without perspiration problems, claim Odaban to be their lifesaver.
The different uses of Odaban antiperspirant
- Head and Face - Odaban can be used on your face and hands to treat sweat problems especially in cases of Facial Blush and Hyperhidrosis, Gustatory Hyperhidrosis (sweating of the head).
- Underarm (armpit) Sweat- also known as Axillary Hyperhidrosis, a condition that no longer needs to affect life and your choice of clothes.
- Odour- often referred to as Bromhyidrosis can be socially difficult and cause skin to become raw and cracked.
- Body Sweat- usually covering larger areas of the back and front torso. Bodily sweating can lead to wet patches, friction rashes and odour.
- Hands- Palmer Hyperhidrosis can be socially difficult and cause skin to become raw and cracked.
- Intimate areas - suitable for use in sensitive areas for perspiration that can also lead to odour issues and chaffing
- Sweaty Feet - also known as Plantar Hyperhidrosis, sweating can lead to broken skin, infections, athletes foot and overpowering odour.
- Prosthetic Limbs- wetness is the number one cause of chafing and discomfort, usually treated with wicking socks etc but Odaban can deal with the root cause.
How Odaban Stops Sweating.
Radio-isotope tests have shown that the active ingredients of Odaban do not stop the sweat glands from working. The drying effect of Odaban is produced by poral "plugs," formed from a combination of aluminium and skin protein.
It is the partial blocking of the sweat ducts by these poral "plugs" that causes a re-routing of the perspiration to the blood capillaries where it is transported to areas of the skin from which evaporation can take place more easily or to the kidneys for excretion. The net result is to leave the treated skin area dry and without compensatory sweating elsewhere on the body.
The insolubility of the aluminium/protein complex formed is such that there is absolutely no absorption of aluminium into the body's system. Odaban is therefore completely safe to use on a long-term basis and even during pregnancy.
Treatment with Odaban antiperspirant is straightforward and usually completely effective. The product should be applied only at bedtime after bathing, when relaxed, to DRY skin (use a little talcum powder or a hair dryer).
It is very important the skin is dry, as any moisture will break down Odaban to form irritating side products. Apply Odaban sparingly; just one spray; those with sensitive skin and particularly when treating the face or other sensitive skin areas, should apply via a cotton wool "make-up remover" pad.
When applying through the hair to the scalp, spray onto a cotton bud or pad, part the hair and dab gently.
The following morning the treated areas should be washed / shampooed to remove any excess possibly left on the skin or hair. A moisturiser can be used in conjunction with Odaban but not prior to application or before the skin has been washed the following morning.
It is critical when first using Odaban to avoid applying too much as this will block the sweat ducts completely for a short time, rather than creating a partial blockage, which results in a bursting of the "dam walls" and a swift return to the original wetness problem.
Remember to apply sparingly, less is more, build your protection slowly using nightly applications until control is established then reduce to the minimum number of treatments per week to remain dry, most individuals eventually require just one or two applications a week. Everyone is different so just take your time and go easy with the amount you use per application. Individuals who do not suffer from Hyperhidrosis can also use Odaban as directed and will find just one application will keep them dry for a week or more.
Keep all medicines out of reach and sight of children.
Please read all product packaging and labels prior to use.
Odaban's active ingredient is 20% w/v aluminium chloride hexahydrate dissolved in pure ethyl alcohol containing a protective silicone.