Salonpas Pain Relief Patches Pack of 5
Salonpas Pain Relief Patches Pack of 5
£5.49 Save: £1.50 RRP: £6.99
- Delivery options for this product have been restricted. More details about the delivery options available will appear if you add this product to your basket.
This product is typically dispatched within 3-5 working days from date of order and is not suitable for our next day delivery service.
Weight: 37g (includes packaging)
The First and Only FDA Approved OTC Pain Patch
Salonpas Pain Relief Patches are the first and only FDA Approved Over The Counter topical pain patches for the temporary relief of mild to moderate muscles and joints aches and pains associated with arthritis, sprains, strains, bruises and simple backache.
Salonpas Pain Relief Patches are manufactured using ultra thin Comfort Stretch technology that provides effective pain relief for up to 12 hours.
Salonpas Pain Relief Patches contain two powerful pain fighting ingredients:
- Menthol to cool the pain
- Methyl salicylate (a NSAID – a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug) to block certain pain related enzymes in the body which reduces swelling, inflammation, and pain.
Temporarily relieves mild to moderate aches & pains of muscles & joints associated with:
- Simple backache
Adults 18 years and older:
Clean and dry affected area.
Remove patch from backing film and apply to skin.
Apply one patch to the affected area and leave in place for up to 8 to 12 hours.
If pain lasts after using the first patch, a second patch may be applied for up to another 8 to 12 hours.
Only use one patch at a time.
Do not use more than 2 patches per day.
Do not use for more than 3 days in a row.
Children under 18 years of age:
Do Not Use.
For external use only.
Some individuals may not experience pain relief until several hours after applying the patch.
Avoid storing product in direct sunlight.
Protect product from excessive moisture.
Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F).
This product contains an NSAID, which may cause stomach bleeding. The chance is small but higher if you:
- Are age 60 or older.
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems.
- Take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug.
- Take other drugs containing an NSAID (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others).
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
- Take more or for a longer time than directed.
Do not use:
- On the face or rashes.
- On wounds or damaged skin.
- If allergic to aspirin or other NSAIDs.
- With a heating pad.
- When sweating (such as from exercise or heat).
Any patch from a pouch that has been open for 14 or more days.
Right before or after heart surgery.
Ask a doctor before use if:
- You are allergic to topical products.
- The stomach bleeding warning applies to you.
- You have high blood pressure, heart disease, or kidney disease.
- You are taking a diuretic.
Wash hands after applying or removing patch. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
The risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You feel faint, vomit blood, or have bloody or black stools. These are signs of stomach bleeding.
- Rash, itching or skin irritation develops:
- Condition worsens.
- Symptoms last for more than 3 days.
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Stomach pain or upset gets worse or lasts.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a doctor before use during the first 6 months of pregnancy. Do not use during the last 3 months of pregnancy because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. If put in mouth, get medical help right away.
Package not child resistant.
Active Ingredients in each patch:
Menthol 3%, Topical analgesic, Methyl salicylate 10% (NSAID*), Topical analgesic.
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug.
Alicyclic saturated hydrocarbon resin, backing cloth, film, mineral oil, polyisobutylene, polyisobutylene 1,200,000, styrene-isoprene-styrene block copolymer, synthetic aluminum silicate.