Sarakan Toothpaste 50ml
Sarakan Toothpaste 50ml
£1.75 Save: £0.54 RRP: £2.29
8 sold in the last hour!
- This product is limited to 10 per order, if you wish to order more please contact the pharmacy team/customer services.
This product is typically dispatched within 1-3 working days from date of order when using our standard delivery or 48 Hour Tracked and Signed service.
Weight: 55g (includes packaging)
Sarakan Toothpaste does not contain Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS) which is widely used in many oral health products as an artificial foaming agent. Being fluoride free, Sarakan also offers a choice to those patients who would prefer not to ingest it. SARAKAN Mouthrinse comprises the main ingredients of the toothpaste together with a well recognized anti-plaque bacterial agent.
British Dental Health Foundation has accredited SARAKAN with its seal
of approval, showing that it conforms to their highest standards.
SARAKAN toothpaste contains the valuable extract of Salvadora and is flavoured with oil of peppermint, clove and geranium. Importantly it contains no alcohol, sugars, artificial colours or preservatives and is suitable for adults, children and vegans.
Learning how to brush your teeth properly is the first step to maintaining healthy teeth and gums. Plus, it helps minimise the risk of tooth decay and gum disease, the major causes of tooth loss.
Before You Begin
While there are several methods of brushing teeth with a manual toothbrush, always ask your dental professional for their recommendation and be sure to follow their instructions. To start, use fluoride toothpaste with a soft-bristle toothbrush, and don’t forget to replace it every three months.
Two Minutes, Twice a Day
To brush your teeth correctly, spend at least two minutes using a recommended technique, which includes 30 seconds brushing each section of your mouth (upper right, upper left, lower right and lower left), both morning and night. Since most manual toothbrushes don’t have built-in two-minute timers, you may want to have a clock handy so you can be sure you’re brushing long enough.
Positioning the Toothbrush
How you hold the toothbrush depends on which part of the tooth you’re brushing.
- Step 1: Start with outer and inner surfaces, and brush at a 45-degree angle in short, half-tooth-wide strokes against the gum line. Make sure you reach your back teeth.
- Step 2: Move on to chewing surfaces. Hold the brush flat and brush back and forth along these surfaces.
- Step 3: Once you get to the inside surfaces of your front teeth, tilt the brush vertically and use gentle up-and-down strokes with the tip of brush.
- Step 4: Be sure to brush gently along the gum line.
- Step 5: Brush your tongue in a back-to-front sweeping motion to remove food particles and help remove odour-causing bacteria to freshen your breath.
- Step 6: Try gently brushing the roof of your mouth for an extra-fresh feeling.
Now that you’ve learned proper brushing technique, a little discipline in practicing it every day will help make it feel like second nature. It’s one of the easiest things you can do to maintain the health of your teeth and gums.
Do not swallow.
In case of intake of fluoride from other sources consult a dentist or doctor.
Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem which needs prompt care by a dentist. See your dentist as soon as possible for advice.
Salvadora Persica Extract, Mentha Arvensis Oil, Pelargonium Roseum Oil, Limonene, Aqua
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans