SMA Pro Toddler Milk Powder 800g
SMA Pro Toddler Milk Powder 800g
- This product is limited to 2 per order, if you wish to order more please contact the pharmacy team/customer services.
- Delivery options for this product have been restricted. More details about the delivery options available will appear if you add this product to your basket.
This product is typically dispatched within 1-3 working days from date of order when using our standard delivery or 48 Hour Tracked and Signed service.
Weight: 1155g (includes packaging)
- Nutritionally balanced for active toddlers
- Nutritionally superior to cows' milk
- Advanced gold system
- Fortified with iron helps brain development
- Omega 3 & 6 for growth & development
- Calcium & vitamin D for bone & teeth development
- Suitable for Halal
- Suitable for vegetarians (powders only)
Fortified milk drink for young children from 1 year onwards.
SMA's Advanced Gold System is a range of scientifically developed formulas to help meet the nutritional needs of babies and young children. Every product has a tailored nutrient profile for each stage of growth and development.
SMA Toddler Milk for active toddlers, from 1 3 years. A fortified milk drink specifically developed to help provide the important nutrients your young child needs, such as Omega 3 & 6, iron and vitamin D. Iron is important to help support brain development. SMA Toddler Milk contains 40x more iron than cows' milk. Use as part of a healthy balanced diet.
We recommend preparing each feed in individual bottles, when required.
Always throw away unfinished feeds, for reasons of hygiene.
For older babies, made-up SMA LF can be added to food, and used in cooking. Never add any food to the milk in your baby's bottle. Do not warm feeds in a microwave oven as this may cause uneven heating and could scald your baby's mouth.
Failure to follow instructions on preparation and storage may make your baby ill.
- Wash hands well. Sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers' instructions.
- Boil full kettle filled with fresh tap water. Important: The UK and Irish Governments recommend allowing the boiled water to cool to no less then 70°C. In practice, this means using water that has been left for less then 30 minutes of water (Carefully - the water is hot) into the sterilised bottle - see feeding table. Do not use artificially softened water or repeatedly boiled water.
- Using the scoop provided in this can, add the correct number of scoops of powder to the bottle according to the feeding table, levelling off each scoop with the back of a clean dry knife. Do not add extra powder or water to make feeds stronger or weaker and do not press powder into scoop. Using too much or too little powder could make your baby ill.
- Place the sterilised teat and cap on the bottle and shake well. Cool bottle under cold running water until lukewarm. Test temperature by shaking a few drops onto the inside of your wrist.
If advance preparation is necessary, consult your healthcare professional.
Use within 4 weeks of opening and store in a cool dry place.
Do not refrigerate.
For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds. Make up each feed as required and always discard unfinished feeds after 2 hours.
If necessary offer cooled boiled water between feeds. Do not heat in a microwave . Hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
Infants should be supervised at all times when feeding. Never leave your baby alone during feeding.
Skimmed Milk Powder, Lactose, Vegetable Oils, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Sodium Citrate, Choline Chloride, Calcium Hydroxide, Vitamin C, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Ferrous Sulphate, Taurine, Flavouring - Vanilla, Zinc Sulphate, Inositol, Magnesium Carbonate, Cytidine-5'-Monophosphate, Antioxidants (Tocopherol-Rich Extract and Ascorbyl Palmitate), Disodium Uridine-5'-Monophosphate, Vitamin E, Adenosine-5'-Monophosphate, Niacin, Disodium Inosine-5'-Monophosphate, Pantothenic Acid, Disodium Guanosine-5'-Monophosphate, Vitamin A, Copper Sulphate, Thiamin, Vitamin D, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Riboflavin, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K, Manganese Sulphate, Sodium Selenite, Biotin, Vitamin B12