SMA Wysoy Soya Formula 860g
SMA Wysoy Soya Formula 860g
- This product is limited to 2 per order, if you wish to order more please contact the pharmacy team/customer services.
This product is typically dispatched within 1-3 working days from date of order when using our standard delivery service.
SMA Wysoy is a soya based infant formula for babies and young children who are intolerant to cows milk. It provides complete nutrition in the early months and can be used as the milk part of a mixed diet as your baby gets older.
- Approved by the Vegetarian Society.
- Lactose free.
- Cows` milk protein free.
- Gluten free.
SMA Wysoy milk free infant formula is intended to meet the nutritional needs of infants and children who are allergic to cows` milk protein or intolerant to lactose or sucrose. Medical guidance should always be sought. Soya Infant formulae are not recommended for premature babies or those with kidney problems
- SMA Gold System.
- Specially tailored formula.
- Nutritionally complete.
- Use in recipes instead of milk.
Consult a healthcare professional before first use.
SMA Nutrition has a comprehensive range of products to help suit babies' feeding needs.
We recommend preparing each feed in individual bottles, when required.
Always throw away unfinished feeds, for reasons of hygiene.
For older babies, made-up SMA LF can be added to food, and used in cooking. Never add any food to the milk in your baby's bottle. Do not warm feeds in a microwave oven as this may cause uneven heating and could scald your baby's mouth.
Failure to follow instructions on preparation and storage may make your baby ill.
- Wash hands well. Sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers' instructions.
- Boil full kettle filled with fresh tap water. Important: The UK and Irish Governments recommend allowing the boiled water to cool to no less then 70°C. In practice, this means using water that has been left for less then 30 minutes of water (Carefully - the water is hot) into the sterilised bottle - see feeding table. Do not use artificially softened water or repeatedly boiled water.
- Using the scoop provided in this can, add the correct number of scoops of powder to the bottle according to the feeding table, levelling off each scoop with the back of a clean dry knife. Do not add extra powder or water to make feeds stronger or weaker and do not press powder into scoop. Using too much or too little powder could make your baby ill.
- Place the sterilised teat and cap on the bottle and shake well. Cool bottle under cold running water until lukewarm. Test temperature by shaking a few drops onto the inside of your wrist.
If advance preparation is necessary, consult your healthcare professional.
Use within 4 weeks of opening and store in a cool dry place.
Do not refrigerate.
For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds. Make up each feed as required and always discard unfinished feeds after 2 hours.
If necessary offer cooled boiled water between feeds. Do not heat in a microwave . Hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
Infants should be supervised at all times when feeding. Never leave your baby alone during feeding.
Dried Glucose Syrup, Vegetable Oils, Soya Protein Isolate, Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), L-Methionine, Potassium Citrate, Vitamin C, Potassium Hydroxide, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Potassium Bicarbonate, Inositol, Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, L-Carnitine , Vitamin E, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin A, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Vitamin B6, Copper Sulphate, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin K, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Biotin, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12