Spring Bank Holiday and Platinum Jubilee Online Customer Service Opening Times:
Thursday 2nd June: 9am - 12noon
Friday 3rd June: Closed
Blephaclean Sterile Eyelid Cleansing Wipes Pack of 20
£6.99 Save: £2.00 RRP: £8.99
This product is typically dispatched within 1-3 working days from date of order when using our standard delivery or 48 Hour Tracked and Signed service.
Weight: 79g (includes packaging)
Blephaclean wipes are sterile cleaning wipes used for the daily hygiene of eyelids and sensitive skin, especially in cases of blepharitis. Available as a pack of 20.
Blephaclean wipes are recommended for cleaning eyelids to improve hygiene and sensitive skin
Blephaclean wipes can be used for the daily hygiene of eyelids and sensitive skins (especially in cases of blepharitis).
- Bleaphaclean wipes are free from detergents and preservative, Blephaclean gently cleanses without irritating the eyes or damaging the outer layers of the skin.
- By virtue of its sophisticated formulation, Blephaclean wipes not only cleanses the skin but also moisturises the outer layers.
- Sensitive skin is soothed and regenerated by hyaluronic acid (a natural skin moisturising agent), capryloyl glycine, Iris Florentina and Centella Asiatica.
- Fragrance-free, preservative-free and non-greasy, Blephaclean does not need to be rinsed after use and can be recommended to contact lens wearers.
Blephaclean cleansing wipes contain:
- High tolerance micelle solution in 20 ready to use sterile pads.
- Hyaluronic Acid - a natural hydrating and repairing agent
- Iris Florentina and Centella Asiatica content, which helps to stimulate synthesis of collagen and has an anti-inflammatory action.
Developed by dermatologists and recommended by ophthalmologists.
- Poor eyelid hygiene
- Complication of Meibomian Gland dysfunctions (Superficial Punctuate Keratitis)
- Pre and Post-Surgery Prophylaxis
- Palpebral Pathology
- Meibomian Seborrhea
- Hydration. Hyaluronic Acid to repair the eyelid elasticity.
- Citatrization and Regeneration
- Centella Asiatica
- Favours the microcirculation
- Enhances the citatrization and regeneration of conjunctival tissue
Use Blephaclean wipes as directed, usually once or twice a day.
- Simply remove wipe from sachet and gently wipe along the lower inner eyelid, the upper and lower eyelids and lash area.
- Where necessary, remove any accumulated oily debris and crusted matter from the eyelid and lash area.
- There is no need to rinse afterwards. Repeat for the other eye using a new wipe.
Always read all product packaging and labels prior to use.
In the interests of patients who exhibit sensitivity to unnecessary additives, Blephaclean Wipes are formulated without the use of preservatives or perfumes.
Please read all product packaging and labels prior to use.
Keep all medicines out of reach and sight of children.
Sterile wipes impregnated with lotion containing: Capryloyl Glycine, Sodium Hyaluronate, PEG 8, Poloxamer 184, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Hydrocotyl Extract (Propylene Glycol, Centella Asiatica Extract and Water), Preservative-free sebum-regulating complex (Propylene Glycol), Iris Florentina Root Extract, Zinc Sulphate, PPG-5 Ceteth 20 and Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A, Alcohol and Water), PEG 6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides (i.e. Macrogol 6 Glycerol Caprylocaprate), Dipotassium Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Dihydrogen Phosphate, Purified Water.