Asthmatics should not inhale essential oils. Seek advice from your doctor or pharmacist before using Klearvol:
- If you or your child suffer from epilepsy
- If you or your child suffer from skin allergies
- If you are pregnant
- Never apply Klearvol directly to your skin
- Never touch or swallow the liquid contents
- Always ensure the capsule is out of reach of all pets and children
Not to be used in babies under 3 months of age. Do not use Klear-vol if you or your child have an allergic or hypersensitive reaction. Possible symptoms may include:
- Difficulty in breathing
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Chest tightness
- Skin rashes and hives
If you or your child experience these symptoms, STOP using Klearvol and seek emergency medical attention.
Avoid contact between oil and polished surfaces.