Lamisil Once Cutaneous Solution 4g
Lamisil Once Cutaneous Solution 4g
Lamisil Once requires just one single application. It penetrates the skin and targets the fungus, working for days until it is eliminated. Lamisil Once provides low re-occurrence at 3 months after treatment
How it works
Lamisil Once is the first and only product that needs only one single application. Here's how it works: when applied, Lamisil Once builds a film on the skin. After about three days, the film disappears but the active ingredient, terbinafine, remains in the skin where it works hard to fight off the infection. Lamisil Once kills off the fungus causing the infection, instead of simply inhibiting its growth. So all you have to do is apply Lamisil Once to treat your athlete's foot and free your feet.
For many suffers, an annoying part of treating athlete's foot is applying a cream, gel, or spray over the course of many days. Consequently, treatment is often stopped as soon as the symptoms subside - but before the infection is completely gone. Unfortunately for sufferers, not following treatment for the recommended duration can lead to relapses - and a vicious cycle of athlete's foot.
With Lamisil Once you avoid the problem of treatment that's too short: one simple dose is sufficient to treat your athlete's foot.
Lamisil Once should be applied to both feet after taking a shower or bath.
- Begin by applying half the contents of the tube to your foot with the more severe symptoms. Then use the remaining half of the tube on your second foot - even if there are no visible signs or symptoms.
- Using your fingers, first apply the product to the skin between, on top of and underneath your toes. Afterwards, apply the product to the soles and first half inch (1.5 cm) of the sides of your feet.
- Lamisil Once should be applied evenly to your feet and not rubbed in. After applying, wait 1-2 minutes for the product to be absorbed into the skin.
- Finish treatment with Lamisil Once by washing your hands thoroughly to avoid infecting other parts of your body with the fungus.
- Dispose of the used tube after treatment - you should have used all its contents. And remember: don't wash your feet with soap for 24 hours after applying Lamisil Once.
Now your feet are ready for a pair of clean cotton or wool socks and well-fitting shoes. Lamisil Once should relieve symptoms like itching and burning within a few days.
Lamisil Once is for treating the skin of the feet only. Be careful not to get the product on your face and eyes, or damaged skin (other than the treatment site) as it could be Irritating. If you get it accidentally into your eyes, rinse thoroughly with running water. If any discomfort persists, see your doctor. Do not swallow.
Lamisil Once is not recommended for long-term fungal infection of the soles and heels of the feet with associated thickening and/or pronounced flaking of the skin. If you think you might have this condition, you should consult your doctor.
You must not use Lamisil once if you have fungal nail infection (fungus inside and under the nail), with discoloration of the nails and change in nail texture (thick, flaky), do not use Lamisil Once but consult a doctor. You may require prescription medication for your nail infection.
If you are pregnant, ask your doctor or pharmacist before using Lamisil Once. Do not use Lamisil Once while breast·feeding.
Do not use this medicine on patients under 18 years of age.
Before using Lamisil Once tell your doctor or pharmacist about any other medicines you are taking, or have recently taken, including any you have bought without medical prescription. Do not apply other medicinal products on the treated areas.
Do not use Lamisil Once if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in this medicine (see the list of ingredients at the beginning of this leaflet).
10 mg of the fungicidal active substance terbinafine (as hydrochloride) per 1 g of solution, acrylatesloctylacrylamide copolymer, hydroxypropylcellulose, triglycerides and ethanol.