Hedex Tablets Pack of 16
Hedex Tablets Pack of 16
- Paracetamol products are limited to a total of 100 tablets/capsules per order.
This product is typically dispatched within 1-3 working days from date of order when using our standard delivery or 48 Hour Tracked and Signed service.
Weight: 175g (includes packaging)
Hedex tablets provide effective relief from headache, including migraine and tension headaches.
Hedex tablets are also suitable for:
- rheumatic and muscle pain,
- period pain,
- nerve pain,
- aches and pains from cold and flu.
Adults and children aged 12 years and over:
Swallow 2 tablets every 4 hours as needed.
Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
Children aged 6 to 12 years:
Give ½ to 1 tablet every 4 hours as needed.
Do not give more than 4 tablets in 24 hours.
Do not give for more then 3 days at a time unless your doctor tells you to.
Do not take more frequently than every 4 hours.
Do not take more than the recommended dose.
Do not give to children under 6 years.
Do not take Hedex:
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to paracetamol or to any of the other ingredients
- if you are taking other medicines containing paracetamol.
Ask your doctor before you take this medicine:
- if you have liver or kidney disease, including alcoholic liver disease.
- If you are taking other medicines
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking these tablets if you are taking any prescribed medicines; particularly metoclopramide or domperidone (for nausea [feeling sick] or vomiting [being sick]) or colestyramine (to lower blood cholesterol). If you take blood thinning drugs (anticoagulants e.g. warfarin) and you need to take a pain reliever on a daily basis, talk to your doctor because of the risk of bleeding. But you can still take occasional doses of Hedex at the same time as anticoagulants.
Pregnancy and breast feeding
Talk to your doctor before taking Hedex if you are pregnant. You can take this product whilst breast feeding.
Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well, because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage.
If your symptoms continue or your headache becomes persistent, see your doctor.
Like all medicines, Hedex can have side effects but not everybody gets them. A small number of people have had side effects.
Stop taking the medicine and tell your doctor immediately if you experience:
- Allergic reactions which may be severe such as skin rash and itching sometimes with swelling of the mouth or face or shortness of breath
- Skin rash or peeling, or mouth ulcers
- Breathing problems. These are more likely if you have experienced them before when taking other painkillers such as ibuprofen and aspirin
- Unexplained bruising or bleeding
- Nausea, sudden loss of weight, loss of appetite and yellowing of the eyes and skin.
If you do get any side effects, even those not mentioned in this leaflet, tell your doctor or pharmacist.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Do not use this medicine after the 'EXP' date shown on the pack.
Paracetamol 500 mg, Maize starch, potassium sorbate (E 202), purified talc, stearic acid, polyvidone, soluble starch, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, triacetin, propylene glycol, shellac, brilliant blue FCF (E 133), sodium lactate and dimethylpolysiloxane (SAG 770).