Natural Check Sperm Concentration Test
Natural Check Sperm Concentration Test
£12.99 Save: £7.00 RRP: £19.99 Save: £7.00 Was: £13.99
This product is typically dispatched within 1-3 working days from date of order when using our standard delivery or 48 Hour Tracked and Signed service.
Brand: Natural Check
Weight: 100g (includes packaging)
SP10 is a protein that is only expressed in testis and has been verified as an analyte for Sperm Concentration Test. The concentration of SP10 is proportional to the concentrate of sperm. When the sperm concentration is more than 15x106, the result is positive. This sperm concentration test can be used as an aid in diagnosis and treatment observation of male infertility.
When the sample is added into the specimen well, capillary action carries the specimen to migrate along the membrane. When the sperm levels in specimens are at or above the target cutoff, there is a visible coloured band in the Test Region(T) and indicates a positive result. Absence of this coloured band in the Test region (T) suggests a negative result.
Natural Check Sperm Concentration Test provides:
- 98% accurate, the same as a lab test
- Easy to read results
- Results in 5 minutes
- Indicates normal or low sperm count
Specimen Collection and Preparation:
Wait at least 48 hours, but no more than seven days after your last ejaculation.
- Wash your hands and genitals with soap.
- Collect your semen sample by manual stimulation (masturbation), in the semen collection cup provided.
- Ejaculate directly into the semen collection cup without losing any portion of the semen. Do not use a condom to collect the sample. (If you do lose any semen, discard the sample, rinse the cup with tap water only and let it air dry before using it again. Do not use soap or detergent to wash the cup. Wait at least 48 hours, but no more than seven days to recollect a new semen sample).
- After collecting the sample, let the cup stand upright on a flat surface.
- Samples may be tested up to 3 hours after collection. Discard sample if not tested within 3 hours and wait at least 48 hours to obtain a fresh sample to test.
How To Do The Test:
- Gently shake the collection cup with semen then let the sample stand for at least twenty (20) minutes, but no more than 60 minutes for the semen to become thin (liquefied) before testing. (The semen sample is too thick for testing immediately after ejaculation).
- Gently stir the sample in the collection cup with the semen transfer device 10 times.
- Unscrew the cap of the solution bottle. Pull the plunger of the transfer device to draw semen up to the raised frosted line (0.1ml). Transfer 0.1ml of the sample into the solution bottle, avoid any bubbles.
- Screw the cap of the solution bottle tightly and gently mix the sample thoroughly. It is recommended to turn the solution bottle upside down 5 - 10 times.
- Let the solution bottle stand of 2 minutes.
- Remove the testing cassette from the sealed pouch by tearing at the notch and place the testing cassette on a flat surface.
- Unscrew the smaller cap of the solution bottle, and add 2 full drops of the semen sample on the sample well of the cassette vertically.
- Wait for 5 - 10 minutes and read the result. Do not red results before 5 minutes or after 10 minutes.
- The best collection time should be 2 to 7 days from the last ejaculation, collecting semen in shorter than 2 days or longer than 7 days will affect the accuracy of the test results.
- The test cassette is disposable. Do not reuse the test cassette.
- Do not use the test cassette beyond the expiration date.
- Do not use the test cassette if the pouch is punctured or not well sealed.
- Please use flesh semen sample. Do not use any lubricants or lotions, and do not collect semen from a condom as this may influence the test result.
- The result can't reflect the quality of the semen if only part of the semen is collected or some of the semen is spilled out.
- The sample should be liquefied semen; the semen liquefaction process should be no more than 60 minutes. If the sample is not completely liquefied within 60 minutes, it is considered abnormal.
- High testing temperature should be avoided.