Regaine Foam For Men
When it comes to a hair loss treatment for men, there's nothing quite like Regaine Foam. Regaine Foam contains 5% Minoxidil — and in clinical testing, And because it's a foam, there is no hassle and no mess. It goes on easily and dries quickly. So your daily routine is never interrupted. This pack contains 3 x 73ml (equivalent to 60g) cans of cutaneous foam - giving you a 3-month supply.
What causes hair loss in men?
An estimated 8 million men have hair loss problems in the UK. The most common cause of hair loss in men and women is androgenetic alopecia (AGA). Heredity, hormones and age all play a part in this condition. In AGA the genes and hormones in your body have a shrinking effect on your hair follicles, making them ineffective at growing new hairs.
How Regaine Works
Minoxidil, the active ingredient in Regaine, reinvigorates shrunken hair follicles – they increase in size and regrow thicker hair over time.
Regaine contains the active ingredient Minoxidil which works by increasing the supply of blood and nutrients to the hair follicles, strengthening existing hair and stimulating secondary growth. This produces thicker, longer, more-visible hair. Regaine achieves these results without affecting male hormones.
The active ingredient, Minoxidil, is the only OTC active ingredient that has been clinically proven to help stop and even reverse hereditary hair loss and hair thinning in men.
What To Expect From Regaine Foam
Here are some things you can expect to notice as you begin your Regaine routine:
- During the first few weeks of use, there may be a temporary increase in hair shedding:
- This is a good sign and means that the new hair growth cycle is beginning!
- Older hairs you would have lost are making way for the new healthy ones. Eventually, new growth will appear.
- Early hair regrowth is soft and downy, and will be barely visible.
- With continued use of Regaine new hairs should eventually appear with the same colour and thickness as the rest of your hair.
Above all, keep up your routine. Because real success doesn't happen overnight.
- Helps reverse the progression of hereditary hair loss.
- Apply directly to your scalp—twice a day, every day.
- It goes on easy and dries quickly.
Always read the label.