Do not take with any other paracetamol - containing products.
Do not take more than the stated dose and do not take every day for more than 3 days unless told to do so by your doctor.
Contains codeine: regular use for long periods of time may result in symptoms such as restlessness and irritability when you stop taking this medicine. If you need to use this product all the time, see your doctor straight away.
Solpadeine Max should not be taken if you are sensitive to paracetamol, codeine or to any of the other ingredients listed above.
Please see your doctor before you take Solpadeine Max if:
- You are taking drugs prescribed for depression (MAOIs).
- You are taking metoclopramide or domperidone - used to treat nausea and vomiting.
- You are taking colestyramine - used to treat high cholesterol.
- You have severe liver or kidney disease.
- You are taking anti-coagulants (drugs to thin the blood e.g. warfarin) and you need to take a painkiller on a daily basis over a long period. However, you can take occasional doses of Solpadeine Max.
- The tablets contain lactose. If you have been told by your doctor that you have intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor before taking this medicinal product.
- If your headaches become persistent, see your doctor.
Please see your doctor before you take Solpadeine Max if you are pregnant. Medicines can affect the unborn baby. Always talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking any medicines in pregnancy.
KEEP ALL MEDICINES OUT OF REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN.
PLEASE READ ALL PRODUCT PACKAGING AND LABELS PRIOR TO USE.