Beechams Powders Pack of 20
£2.89 Save: £0.83 RRP: £3.72
- This product is limited to 3 per order.
- Aspirin products are limited to a total of 100 tablets per order.
This product is typically dispatched within 1-3 working days from date of order when using our standard delivery or 48 Hour Tracked and Signed service.
Weight: 32g (includes packaging)
Beechams Powders are specially formulated for fast and effective relief from cold and flu symptoms.
These symptoms include:
- aches and pains
The powder also provides relief from mild to moderate pain including:
- sore throat pain
- period pain
- rheumatic pain
- muscular aches and pains.
The powder contains two active ingredients:
- Aspirin belongs to a family of medicines called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). This group of medicine relieves pain, reduces inflammation and lowers temperature when you have a fever.
- Caffeine acts as a mild stimulant.
Adults and children 16 years and over:
Mix the powder with a little water and stir before drinking.
One powder to be taken every 3 to 4 hours as needed.
Do not take more than 6 powders in 24 hours.
If your symptoms persist, see your doctor.
Ask your doctor before you take this medicine:
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding.
- If you suffer from asthma, allergic disease, kidney or liver problems.
- If you are taking any prescribed medicines; particularly methotrexate; blood thinning drugs (anticoagulants); oral hypoglycaemics (to lower blood glucose) or medicines for treating gout.
- If you have been told by your doctor you have an intolerance to some sugars.
There is a possible association between aspirin and Reye's syndrome when given to children under 16 years. Reye's syndrome is a very rare disease which affects the brain and liver and can be fatal.
Aspirin can cause asthma attacks, tightening of the chest or other allergic reactions.
People with sensitive stomachs may suffer stomach irritation and may experience bleeding (you may pass blood in your stools or vomit blood or dark particles that look like coffee grounds).
If you do get side effects, even those not mentioned, tell your doctor or pharmacist.
If you take more than the recommended dose contact your doctor.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.Do not take Beechams Powders:
- If you are allergic to aspirin, caffeine or to any of the other ingredients (see below).
- If you have ever had a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding of the stomach.
- If you have blood clotting disorders (haemophilia).
- If you are under 16 years.
Store below 25°C in a dry place.
Active Ingredients: Aspirin 600 mg and Caffeine 50 mg
Other Ingredients: Lactose, Maize Starch, Colloidal Anhydrous Silica, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Saccharin Sodium, Sodium Cyclamate and Spice Flavour