Bisodol Tablets Pack of 100
Bisodol Tablets Pack of 100
£2.89 Save: £0.84 RRP: £3.73
Weight: 137g (includes packaging)
Bisodol Indigestions Relief Tablets have a unique triple action formula containing three powerful antacids which quickly and effectively neutralise excess acid in the stomach to provide effective, rapid relief from acid indigestion, heartburn and trapped wind.
Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years:
Suck or chew one or two tablets, as required.
Not recommended for children under 12 years.
If symptoms persist, you should consult your doctor.
Do not take Bisodol Indigestion Relief Tablets:
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients (see Section 6 for ingredients),
- If you have been told the level of phosphate in your blood is low (hypophosphataemia),
- If you have heart or kidney problems.
Take special care with Bisodol Indigestion Relief Tablets:
- If you have been told by your doctor that you are intolerant to some sugars, speak to your doctor before taking Bisodol Indigestion Relief Tablets.
- If you are following a controlled sodium diet, you should take into consideration that each tablet contains 18mg of sodium.
- If you are taking tetracycline antibiotics or iron tablets, speak to your doctor or pharmacist before taking Bisodol Indigestion Relief Tablets.
If you take more Bisodol Indigestion Relief Tablets than you should It is unlikely that they will cause you any harm. However, you may experience constipation, diarrhoea or feel bloated. Consult your doctor if these symptoms do not go away.
If you stop taking Bisodol Indigestion Relief Tablets after you have been taking them for a long time, you may suffer a temporary worsening of symptoms. This is called rebound hyperacidity. Consult your doctor if this symptom does not go away.
If you have any further questions on the use of this medicine, ask your pharmacist.
Like all medicines, Bisodol Indigestion Relief Tablets can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
Some patients may experience side effects such as constipation or diarrhoea.
If any of the side effects get serious or last more than a few days, or if you notice any side effects not listed in this leaflet, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Do not use after the expiry date printed on the carton and tube label after EXP. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
Do not store above 25°C.
Medicines should not be disposed of via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to dispose of medicines no longer required. These measures will help to protect the environment.
Calcium carbonate, light magnesium carbonate 68 mg and sodium hydrogen carbonate 64 mg. The other ingredients are saccharin sodium, maize starch, sucrose, calcium stearate and peppermint oil flavouring.