Cautions when taking Calpol Infant Suspension Liquid:
Do not give it to children on this list:
- Not to babies who weigh less than 4 kg.
- Not to babies born early (before 37 weeks).
- Not to babies or children taking some other medicines. Please see Patient Information Leaflet.
- Not to anyone who is allergic to the ingredients.
Follow the dosage instructions carefully:
Children of different ages need different amounts. These are shown in the patient information leaflet.
Speak to your doctor if anything in this list applies:
- If a child is not getting better, or needs more medicine than shown in the table in the patient information leaflet.
- If a child gets a rash, breathing problems, diarrhoea or gets very tired.
- Do not give more than 4 doses in 24 hours. Do not give for more than 3 days without consulting a doctor.
PLEASE READ ALL PRODUCT PACKAGING AND LABELS PRIOR TO USE.
KEEP ALL MEDICINES OUT OF REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN.