What causes Dry Eyes?
Dry eyes are common and can have a variety of causes. Dry eyes is a term used to refer to the condition where you do not make enough tears or your tears dry up quickly.
People who are more likely to suffer from dry eyes:
- People over the age of 50
- If they wear contact lenses
- Those with conditions such as blepharitis, Sjögren's syndrome or lupus
- Spending time in air conditioned or heated environments
- The person is a smoker or drinks alcohol
- If the person takes certain types of medication (for example, some antidepressants or blood pressure medicines)
Clinitas Soothe Dry Eye Relief Drops offer quick, soothing, effective relief for dry, gritty and irritable eyes.
- Watching TV/using computers
- To ease contact lens wear
- After laser surgery
- In air conditioned/centrally heated places and on planes
- For foreign body sensations
- For tired irritated eyes
- For dry eyes associated with the menopause