Please be aware that this product contains Liquid Paraffin which is highly flammable, keep away from open or gas fires or hobs and naked flames, including candles etc. and not to smoke when using these paraffin containing preparations.
Bedding and clothing should be washed regularly (preferably daily) to minimise the build-up of impregnated paraffin although it may not be completely removed, unless it is washed at a high temperature as paraffin is invisible and can accumulate over time
Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
Do not apply to delicate, sensitive or broken skin.
In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and seek medical advice.
Seek medical advice if the product is accidentally swallowed, do not induce vomiting.