Dylon Machine Pre Dye 600g
Dylon Machine Pre Dye 600g
1 sold in the last hour!
This product is typically dispatched within 1-3 working days from date of order when using our standard delivery or 48 Hour Tracked and Signed service.
Weight: 650g (includes packaging)
Dylon Pre Dye removes colour from fabric so that it is suitable for dyeing to a lighter colour. Will treat all natural fabrics and nylon.
NOT suitable for wool or silk, polyester, acetate, acrylics or fabrics with special finishes.
Formulated for use in automatic front loading washing machines.
One box will treat up to 2.5kg of fabric – this is much more than a box of Machine Dye. If buying Machine Dyes as well, you only need one box of Pre-Dye for every 4 or 5 boxes of Machine Dye.
- Weigh dry articles to ensure that they are not too heavy, ordinary kitchen scales can be used. Put articles to be treated in the washing machine. Set and start the longest/hottest wash programme (85 or 95 degrees C).
- After about 15 minutes dissolve the pack contents in 2 litres of hot water and add to machine via soap dispenser. Allow the cycle to finish.
- When cycle is complete, add usual washing detergent and run your usual wash cycle for articles.
- The articles are now ready to be dyed.
Which Fabrics are suitable?
Dylon Pre-Dye is suitable for use on cotton / viscose / linen and nylon. It is NOT recommended for polyesters/ acetate/ acrylic/ wool/ silk or fabrics with special finishes such as waterproofing or dry clean only.
How much to use?
The whole box must be used at once and will treat up to 2.5kg / 5lbs of fabric.
Important: Always use Dylon Pre-Dye in a well-ventilated room. Do not breathe fumes especially if you suffer from asthma, bronchitis or allergies that affect breathing. Store in a cool, dry place and out of the reach of children.
Chlorine bleach-free formula.
Will treat all natural fabrics and nylon. Not recommended for polyester, acrylic, acetate or fabrics with special finishes.
Some colours such as bright greens and blues, royal blues, turquoises and indigo (denim) may NOT be suitable for treatment.
One pack is sufficient to remove colour from up to 2.5kg / 5lbs of dry weight fabric. Do NOT treat more than 2.5kg / 5lbs.
Always use the full contents of the pack.
Take care when using any of the dyes. In case of contact or ingestion, please follow the instructions below:
- Skin contact: Wash immediately with plenty of soap and water.
- Eye contact: Bathe the eye with running water for 15 minutes. Consult a doctor.
- Ingestion: Do not induce vomiting. Wash out mouth with water. If conscious, give half a litre of water to drink immediately. Consult a doctor.
- Inhalation: Remove casualty from exposure ensuring one's own safety whilst doing so.
Store in cool, well ventilated area.
A list of ingredients is not currently available.