Vitamin D is known as the sunshine vitamin. Our bodies very cleverly convert sunlight into a special version of Vitamin D. This Vitamin is essential to the normal function of the body. Winter months and overcast days, and extended periods of time indoors means our body cannot receive enough Vitamin D. This is especially true for young children and infants.
Babyvit®-D drops is specially developed for newborn babies, infants and young children to help meet their daily Vitamin D needs. Vitamin D3 contributes to the normal function of the immune system and the maintenance of normal teeth, bones and muscle function. It also contributes to normal absorption and utilisation of Calcium and Phosphorus and the maintenance of normal blood calcium levels. HealthAid® Babyvit® -D drops provide a highly absorbable liquid form of Vitamin D3 with a great-tasting orange flavour.
What are Babyvit®-D drops for?
- Contributing to the maintenance of normal immune function
- Contributing to the normal absorption and utilisation of Calcium and Phosphorus
- Contributing to the maintenance of normal bones and muscle function
- Contributing to the maintenance of strong and healthy teeth
- Has a role in the process of cell division