Ibuprofen Gel 50g
Relieves pain and inflammation in conditions such as backache, rheumatic pains, muscular pains, sprains, strains, lumbago and fibrositis.
- Muscle pain
- Rheumatic pain
- Sprains, strains and sports injuries
- Pain from non-serious arthritic conditions
Directions for using Mentholatum Ibuprofen Gel 50g: Adults and children over 14 years: Apply gel over affected area and massage gently until absorbed, no more than three times daily. 1-4cm delivers approximately 50mg-125mg ibuprofen
- This medicine is for external use only.
- Do not apply to broken skin. Avoid contact with the eyes and the moist membranes lining the inside of certain parts of the body, eg mouth, nasal passages (mucous membranes). Rinse with cold water if accidental contact occurs.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after applying this medicine, unless the hands are the area being treated.
- You should not cover the area being treated with airtight dressings, as these will enhance the absorption of the medicine into the body and may increase the risk of side effects.
- This medicine should not be used for longer than a few weeks unless otherwise advised by your doctor.
- Seek medical advice from your doctor or pharmacist if your symptoms persist or worsen despite treatment.
- If you experience any side effects from this medicine, in particular a rash, stop using it and seek medical advice.
Possible side effects of Mentholatum Ibuprofen Gel 50g: The side effects associated with Mentholatum Ibuprofen Gel include skin rash, abdominal pain and indigestion. If you experience any unwanted effects, discontinue use and contact a doctor or pharmacist.
Active ingredient: Ibuprofen 5% w/w.
Also contains: Purified Water, Ethanol, Propylene Glycol, Diisopropanolamine, Carbomer.