Kelo-cote Silicone Gel 15g
Kelo-cote Silicone Gel 15g
£24.50 Save: £7.68 RRP: £32.18
This product is typically dispatched within 3-5 working days from date of order and is not suitable for our next day delivery service.
Kelo-cote has been clinically proven to help reduce the redness, hardness, elevation, itch and pain associated with scars. It has also demonstrated efficacy in preventing scars as well. This patented silicone gel is safe and effective for scars resulting from surgery, trauma, wounds, or burns. Kelo-cote helps to reduce scars and restore confidence.
Kelo-cote's patented silicone scar gel dries within minutes forming a flexible, breathable, waterproof sheet over the affected area. This invisible silicone sheet binds with the stratum corneum (the outer layer of dead skin cells) to protect the underlying tissue against chemical, physical and microbial invasion of the scar and provide the optimal healing environment for aesthetic scar outcome.
Kelo-cote is used for the prevention and management of excessive and abnormal scar formation, such as hypertrophic (red, raised) scars and keloids. This patented silicone gel is effective on old and new scars, such as those resulting from surgical and cosmetic procedures, trauma, burns and wounds (i.e., C-sections, breast augmentations, tummy tucks and small cuts or scrapes).
The Kelo-cote patented silicone gel formulation is the most clinically tested form of all silicone gel scar management products, with over 2,000 patients in published clinical trials. This advanced silicone gel has been proven effective in reducing scar redness, hardness and elevation, and enhancing the aesthetic outcome of scars.
- Transparent and odorless 100% silicone gel
- Works on old and new scars
- Softens and flattens raised scars
- Reduces redness and discoloration
- Relieves itching and discomfort associated with scars
- The only 100% silicone gel with a patented, self-drying formula
- Acts like a second layer of skin providing 24-hours efficacy
- Easy and convenient twice daily application
- Self-dries within 4-5 minutes forming a flexible, transparent sheet
- Cosmetics or sunscreen can be applied once Kelo-cote has dried
- Suitable for use with all ages and skin types, including children and patients with sensitive skin
- Ideal for scars of all shapes and locations
- Over 2,000 patients in published clinical trials
Use on the following scar types:
- Appendectomy surgery
- Arm lift/brachioplasty surgery
- Back surgery
- Blepharoplasty/Eyelid surgery
- Body piercing
- Breast cancer surgery
- Breast reconstructive surgery
- Breast implant/augmentation surgery
- Breast lift surgery
- Breast reduction surgery
- Cesarean section
- Clavicle surgery
- Cleft lip repair surgery
- Ear surgery
- Elbow surgery
- Face lift
- Hair transplant
- Hand surgery
- Hernia surgery
- Hip surgery
- Knee surgery
- Open heart surgery
- Raised acne scars
- Shoulder surgery
- Skin cancer surgery
- Spinal surgery
- Tattoo/tattoo removal
- Thyroid surgery
- Tummy tuck
- Ensure that the affected area is clean and dry.
- Apply Kelo-cote to the area as a very thin layer and allow to dry.
- Apply Kelo-cote twice daily.
- For maximum effect, Kelo-cote Gel should have 24 hour contact with the skin.
Once dry, Kelo-cote can be covered with pressure garments, sun block or cosmetics.
If Kelo-cote has not dried within 4–5 minutes, you have probably used too much. Gently remove the excess and allow the drying process to continue.
You should see results within:
- 60-90 days for new scars
- 90+ days for older scars
You may see first results in as little as 2-3 weeks.
Avoid direct contact with eyes, mucous membranes, third degree burns and open wounds.
Kelo-cote should not be used on dermatological conditions that disrupt the integrity of the skin.
For external use only. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult your physician. Keep this product out the reach of children.
Polysiloxanes, Silicone Dioxide.