Olbas Oil 28ml
Olbas Oil 28ml
£3.89 Save: £1.70 RRP: £5.59
This product is typically dispatched within 1-3 working days from date of order when using our standard delivery service.
Olbas Oil provides you with immediate relief for catarrh, colds and sinuses. It is a mixture of essential pure plant oils for relief of bronchial and nasal congestion and hayfever by inhalation, and for symptomatic relief of muscular pain by application to the skin. Can be used by all the family from aged 3 months and up.
Just a few drops on a handkerchief is all it takes to fill a room with powerful Olbas vapours - perfect for night-time relief and sweet dreams.
For a really intense Olbas experience, put a few drops of Olbas Oil in a bowl of hot water, lean over it and cover your head with a towel. It’s enough to liberate the most stubbornly blocked noses. And there's more to Olbas Oil than powerful vapours. When you're feeling achy try massaging in a few drops of Olbas Oil.
How to use Olbas Oil:
Adults and children over 2 years: By inhalation sprinkle 2-3 drops on a handkerchief, or add to hot water and inhale the vapours.
Infants 3 months - 2 years: By inhalation - sprinkle one drop on a tissue and place out of the child's reach.
Not suitable for babies under 3 months old.
- Topically - apply lightly to the painful area 3 times daily.
Caution when using Olbas Oil:
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
- For inhalation and external use on unbroken skin only.
- Do not out drops directly into the nose or mouth.
- If swallowed contact a doctor immediately.
- If it comes into contact with eyes contact a doctor immediately.
- If it comes into contact with delicate skin it may cause a temporary stinging sensation.
Olbas Oil contains:
Eucalyptus oil 35.45 %w/w, Menthol 4.1 %w/w, Cajuput oil 18.5 %w/w, Clove oil 0.1 %w/w, Juniper berry oil 2.7 %w/w, Wintergreen oil 3.7 %w/w, Dementholised mint oil 35.45 %w/w.