Oral B Stages 2 Toothbrush
Oral B Stages 2 Toothbrush
£1.79 Save: £0.65 RRP: £2.44
This product is typically dispatched within 3-5 working days from date of order and is not suitable for our next day delivery service.
Weight: 50g (includes packaging)
Extra Soft Bristles with Power tip. The Oral-B Stage 2 Toothbrush is designed for a child who is learning to brush - child may have full set of baby teeth.
- Its power tip bristles help clean hard to reach back teeth.
- Its narrow head provides easy access for small mouths.
- Its cushioned head is designed to help protect tender gums.
- Its easy to hold handle is designed to help child learn to brush.
Oral B Stage 2 Toothbrush is a fantastic gift to children to make them habitual to oral care.
Oral B Stage 2 Toothbrush is ideal for kids between 2-4 years.
It is recommended that children's teeth has to be brushed daily from the very first tooth. Oral B Stage 2 Toothbrush has ergonomic handle design that is easy to hold for baby with maximum control. Give the gift of Oral B Stage 2 Toothbrush to your kid to reduce the risk of teeth decay and other teeth related problems.
Learning how to brush your teeth properly is the first step to maintaining healthy teeth and gums. Plus, it helps minimise the risk of tooth decay and gum disease, the major causes of tooth loss.
Before You Begin
While there are several methods of brushing teeth with a manual toothbrush, always ask your dental professional for their recommendation and be sure to follow their instructions. To start, use fluoride toothpaste with a soft-bristle toothbrush, and don’t forget to replace it every three months.
Two Minutes, Twice a Day
To brush your teeth correctly, spend at least two minutes using a recommended technique, which includes 30 seconds brushing each section of your mouth (upper right, upper left, lower right and lower left), both morning and night. Since most manual toothbrushes don’t have built-in two-minute timers, you may want to have a clock handy so you can be sure you’re brushing long enough.
Positioning the Toothbrush
How you hold the toothbrush depends on which part of the tooth you’re brushing.
- Step 1: Start with outer and inner surfaces, and brush at a 45-degree angle in short, half-tooth-wide strokes against the gum line. Make sure you reach your back teeth.
- Step 2: Move on to chewing surfaces. Hold the brush flat and brush back and forth along these surfaces.
- Step 3: Once you get to the inside surfaces of your front teeth, tilt the brush vertically and use gentle up-and-down strokes with the tip of brush.
- Step 4: Be sure to brush gently along the gum line.
- Step 5: Brush your tongue in a back-to-front sweeping motion to remove food particles and help remove odour-causing bacteria to freshen your breath.
- Step 6: Try gently brushing the roof of your mouth for an extra-fresh feeling.
Now that you’ve learned proper brushing technique, a little discipline in practicing it every day will help make it feel like second nature. It’s one of the easiest things you can do to maintain the health of your teeth and gums.
For tooth brushing only.
Do not chew or bite on brush.
Do not us as a toy or without adult supervision.
Replace brush every 3 months, or sooner if brush head looks worn.
There are no ingredients listed for this product.