OraNurse is an unflavoured toothpaste specially formulated for people sensitive to strong flavours. It has the daily recommended fluoride and is SLS free.
OraNurse unflavoured toothpaste was initially developed in a response to the need of autistic children who have a problem with taste, even to the extent of not liking the taste of water. This has resulted in the development of a toothpaste with no or sodium lauryl sulphate (foaming agent) but still with the protection of 1000ppm fluoride for children aged 0-3 years and 1450ppm fluoride for children aged 4 years plus and the original adult formula.
Other possible indications for the need of an unflavoured toothpaste include; People who simply don’t like the taste of mint or adults and children with learning disabilities where they perceive mint to have a ‘hot’ or ‘burning’ sensation.
OraNurse can be used by:
- People who simply don’t like the taste of mint.
- Adults and children with learning disabilities where they perceive mint to have a ‘hot’ or ‘burning’ sensation.
- Lichen Planus sufferers.
- Patients with sore mouths as a result of head and neck radiation.
- People with Burning mouth syndrome.
- People with Asperger syndrome
- People with Autism
- People with Sjögrens syndrome
- People with Behcets disease
- People with Kawasaki disease
- People with Parkinson’s diseases
- People that have an intolerance to Limonene.