OraNurse Unflavoured Toothpaste 50ml
£2.15 Save: £1.57 RRP: £3.72
This product is typically dispatched within 1-3 working days from date of order when using our standard delivery or 48 Hour Tracked and Signed service.
Weight: 77g (includes packaging)
OraNurse is an unflavoured toothpaste specially formulated for people sensitive to strong flavours. It contains the daily recommended fluoride and is SLS free.
OraNurse is an unflavoured toothpaste specially formulated for people sensitive to strong flavours. It has the daily recommended fluoride and is SLS free.
OraNurse unflavoured toothpaste was initially developed in a response to the need of autistic children who have a problem with taste, even to the extent of not liking the taste of water. This has resulted in the development of a toothpaste with no or sodium lauryl sulphate (foaming agent) but still with the protection of 1000ppm fluoride for children aged 0-3 years and 1450ppm fluoride for children aged 4 years plus and the original adult formula.
Other possible indications for the need of an unflavoured toothpaste include; People who simply don’t like the taste of mint or adults and children with learning disabilities where they perceive mint to have a ‘hot’ or ‘burning’ sensation.
OraNurse can be used by:
- People who simply don’t like the taste of mint.
- Adults and children with learning disabilities where they perceive mint to have a ‘hot’ or ‘burning’ sensation.
- Lichen Planus sufferers.
- Patients with sore mouths as a result of head and neck radiation.
- People with Burning mouth syndrome.
- People with Asperger syndrome
- People with Autism
- People with Sjögrens syndrome
- People with Behcets disease
- People with Kawasaki disease
- People with Parkinson’s diseases
- People that have an intolerance to Limonene.
Learning how to brush your teeth properly is the first step to maintaining healthy teeth and gums. Plus, it helps minimise the risk of tooth decay and gum disease, the major causes of tooth loss.
Before You Begin
While there are several methods of brushing teeth with a manual toothbrush, always ask your dental professional for their recommendation and be sure to follow their instructions. To start, use fluoride toothpaste with a soft-bristle toothbrush, and don’t forget to replace it every three months.
Two Minutes, Twice a Day
To brush your teeth correctly, spend at least two minutes using a recommended technique, which includes 30 seconds brushing each section of your mouth (upper right, upper left, lower right and lower left), both morning and night. Since most manual toothbrushes don’t have built-in two-minute timers, you may want to have a clock handy so you can be sure you’re brushing long enough.
Positioning the Toothbrush
How you hold the toothbrush depends on which part of the tooth you’re brushing.
- Step 1: Start with outer and inner surfaces, and brush at a 45-degree angle in short, half-tooth-wide strokes against the gum line. Make sure you reach your back teeth.
- Step 2: Move on to chewing surfaces. Hold the brush flat and brush back and forth along these surfaces.
- Step 3: Once you get to the inside surfaces of your front teeth, tilt the brush vertically and use gentle up-and-down strokes with the tip of brush.
- Step 4: Be sure to brush gently along the gum line.
- Step 5: Brush your tongue in a back-to-front sweeping motion to remove food particles and help remove odour-causing bacteria to freshen your breath.
- Step 6: Try gently brushing the roof of your mouth for an extra-fresh feeling.
Now that you’ve learned proper brushing technique, a little discipline in practicing it every day will help make it feel like second nature. It’s one of the easiest things you can do to maintain the health of your teeth and gums.
Do not swallow.
In case of intake of fluoride from other sources consult a dentist or doctor.
Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem which needs prompt care by a dentist. See your dentist as soon as possible for advice.
Active Ingredient: Sodium Monofluorophosphate.
Other Ingredients; Water, Hydrated Silica, Glycerine, Sorbitol, Xylitol, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide, Methylparaben.