Otex Express Combi Pack 10ml
Otex Express Combi Pack 10ml
£7.49 Save: £0.63 RRP: £8.12
- Delivery options for this product have been restricted. More details about the delivery options available will appear if you add this product to your basket.
This product is typically dispatched within 3-5 working days from date of order and is not suitable for our next day delivery service.
Weight: 50g (includes packaging)
Otex Express Combi Pack is used to help remove hardened wax from the ear canal.
The ear drops work by breaking down the ear wax into small pieces, and the bulb syringe may be used after treatment to rinse out remaining ear wax or ear drops.
Excessive, hardened ear wax is quite common. It causes problems when it builds up and blocks the ear canal. The first symptom is usually a feeling of discomfort and fullness in the ear. This can become painful and cause dizziness and some loss of hearing if left untreated.
Otex Express Combi Pack makes removal of ear wax easier, and in many cases avoids the need for ear syringing by a doctor or nurse.
For adults, the elderly and children over 12 years old:
Step 1: With the ear drops, repeat the following once or twice daily, normally for 3 to 4 days, until you notice an improvement in your hearing and less discomfort:
1. Turn the cap of the white plastic dropper bottle anti-clockwise. (This will break the seal when you use the ear drops for the first time).
2. Remove the cap to reveal the applicator nozzle.
3. Tilt your head and gently squeeze up to 5 drops into the ear.
4. Keep your head tilted sideways for a few minutes so that the drops stay in the ear.
5. Then wipe away any surplus with a tissue.
6. Repeat in the other ear, if necessary.
Wash hands after use.
Always replace the cap after use and return the bottle to the carton.
Do not “plug” the ears with loose cotton wool. In many cases this treatment is sufficient to expel the ear wax naturally.
Step 2: Any ear wax or drops remaining in the ear after using the drops for 3 to 4 days may be rinsed out using the bulb syringe, as follows:
1. Fill a wash basin with warm (not hot) water.
2. Fill the bulb syringe with this water by squeezing the bulb and then allowing it to re-inflate with the nozzle below the surface of the water.
3. Holding your head tilted sideways over the wash basin
Gently position the nozzle of the bulb syringe into the opening of the ear canal but no further (see diagram).
Rinse the ear canal by gently squeezing the bulb, letting the rinse water fall into the wash basin.
4. If necessary repeat steps 2 and 3 a couple of times to clean the ear canal (but do not persist if it feels uncomfortable).
5. Wipe away any surplus water with a tissue.
6. Repeat for the other ear if required, except in cases where temporary diminished hearing or dizziness has occurred, in which case it may be advisable to allow an interval of at least one day before syringing the other ear.
Do not push the nozzle of the bulb syringe deep into the ear canal, or squirt the contents into the ear with undue pressure, because this may cause serious damage to the ear drum and impaired hearing.
Do not allow the nozzle of the bulb syringe to block the flow of water leaving the ear, because this may cause serious damage to the ear drum and impaired hearing.
Do not use syringe to instil ear drops.
Urea Hydrogen Peroxide, 8-Hydroxyquinoline and Glycerol.