Paramol Tablets Pack of 32
£7.29 Save: £0.20 RRP: £7.49
- Paracetamol products are limited to a total of 100 tablets/capsules per order.
- In line with the revised GPhC guidelines we must limit the quantity of opioid containing painkillers we sell to; one box, per household, per month.
- This product is limited to 1 per order.
This product is typically dispatched within 1-3 working days from date of order when using our standard delivery or 48 Hour Tracked and Signed service.
Weight: 175g (includes packaging)
Opioids have a serious risk of addiction, especially with long-term use. For more information click here
Treatment of mild to moderate pain, antipyretic
Adults and children over 12 years: One or two tablets every four to six hours, with or after food. Do not exceed a maximum of eight tablets in 24 hours
This medicines contains dihydrocodeine which can casue addiction if you take continuously for more than 3 days. This can give you withdrawal symptons when you stop taking it. If you take a pain killer for headaches for more than 3 days it can make them worse.
Who should not take Paramol :
- Children under 12 years of age.
- People with very slow, shallow breathing (respiratory depression).
- People having an asthma attack.
- People with chronic obstructive airways disease
- People with a head injury or raised pressure inside the skull (raised intracranial pressure).
- People who have or who are at risk of getting a blockage in the gut (paralytic ileus).
Paramol tablets should not be used if you are allergic to any of their ingredients. If you feel you have experienced an allergic reaction, stop taking Paramol and inform your doctor or pharmacist immediately.
New drug drive legislation comes into force from 2 March 2015 in England and Wales. So long as you are following the advice of a healthcare professional and your driving isn’t impaired you can continue to drive as usual and aren’t at risk of arrest.
It may be an offensive to drive whist taking dihyrocodeine, if experiencing any side effects such as double vision, drowsiness, feeling dizzy do not drive.
Tablets containing dihydrocodeine tartrate 7.46mg and paracetamol 500mg