Pharmaton Capsules Pack of 30
Pharmaton Capsules Pack of 30
£7.39 Save: £2.25 RRP: £9.64 Was: £8.19
Weight: 175g (includes packaging)
Pharmaton is designed for those of us who are living a busy, hectic lifestyle that leave them feeling tired, drained, sluggish, and generally exhausted, taking clinically proven Pharmaton Capsules daily can have you feeling more energetic in a matter of weeks.
Pharmaton Capsules contains a unique plant based extract from Panax Ginseng. It is the only clinically proven product to relieve Daily Fatigue ( tiredness and a feeling of weakness or lack of vitality) and is supported by more than 30 clinical trials. The trials demonstrate that the treatment can reduce tiredness and improve physical and mental performance.
If taken regularly, the benefits of Pharmaton capsules should be felt within a few weeks. The treatment works by evening out energy levels throughout the day - reducing Daily Fatigue, exhaustion and hence improving physical and mental performance
Talk to your pharmacist or doctor if:
- you develop new symptoms
- your symptoms get much worse
- you have not shown any sign of improvement over four weeks.
Adults (including the elderly)
Take one capsule each day
It is recommended to take the capsule in the morning with food
Swallow the capsule whole with water
Children: Do not give these capsules to children
Start by taking Pharmaton Vitality Capsules for 4 weeks
If, after 4 weeks treatment, you are starting to feel better, you may continue to take Pharmaton Vitality Capsules for up to 12 weeks.
After 12 weeks, talk to a doctor if you would like to continue using Pharmaton Vitality Capsules. The doctor may wish to investigate your symptoms further.
This medicine may not be suitable for everyone and some people must never have it. Check the leaflet that comes with your medicine to make sure that the medicine is suitable before having it.
Always get advice from a healthcare professional before taking this medicine if:
- you are allergic or sensitive to or have had a reaction to any of the ingredients in the medicine or to soya products
- this medicine is for a child
- you have a high level of calcium in your blood or urine
- you have a high level of vitamin A or vitamin D
- you have kidney problems
- you have, or have a family history of, an iron storage disorder such as haemochromatosis
- you have galactose intolerance
- you suffer from glucose-galactose malabsorption
- you have Lapp Lactase deficiency
If you are taking more than one medicine they may interact with each other. Before taking this medicine consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines including vitamins, supplements and herbal or complementary preparations.
The following medicines may interact with this medicine:
- other medicines that contain vitamin A such as retinoids
- other medicines that contain vitamin D
- other vitamin or mineral supplements
- warfarin or other coumarin anticoagulants
Most medicines can cause some side-effects but not everyone having the same medicine will get the same side-effects.
The following side-effects have been associated with people taking this medicine:
- difficulty sleeping
- gastrointestinal reactions such as nausea, stomach pain, vomiting and diarrhoea
- hypersensitivity reactions such as rash or itching
(per capsule) 40.0mg Ginseng extract G115 (made from the roots of Panax ginseng C.A.Meyer), Vitamin A palmitate (Vit.A) 2667IU, Biotin 150.0mcg, Thiamine nitrate (Vit. B1) 1.4mg, Riboflavin (Vit. B2) 1.6mg, Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vit. B6) 2.0mg, Cyanocobalamine (Vit. B12) 1.0 mcg, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C) 60.0mg, Colecalciferol (Vit. D3) 200IU, dl-alpha Tocopherol acetate (Vit. E) 10.0mg, Nictotinamide 18.0mg, Folic Acid 100.0mcg, Iron (as dried ferrous sulphate) 10.0mg, Calcium (as dibasic calcium phosphate) 100.mg, Copper (as dried copper sulphate) 2.0mg, Magnesium (as dried magnesium suplphate) 10.0mg, Zinc (as zinc sulphate monohydrate) 1.0g, Selenium (as dried sodium selenite) 50.0mcg, Lecithin 100.0mg, arachis (peanut) oil.