Potters have been making homoeopathic medicine for almost 200 years. Over the years they have gained an impressive knowledge of herbs and have become vastly experienced in the industry of herbal medicine.
All of the herbs used in Potters products are subject to high quality control standards. The raw herbs are quarantined upon arrival at Potters production facility in Wigan. Here, stringent examination makes sure that the herbs are free from foreign matter which could effect their purity. Only when their highly skilled specialists are happy that the raw materials meet the strictest standards, does the process of extraction begin.
- All products have a good safety record.
- Everything is produced to high standards.
- Potters ensure products are effective at treating the conditions described on the label.
- They do not deplete the world's precious natural resources.
- No harmful substances are used on any of their ingredients.