Sanatogen A-Z Complete Tablets are a complete multivitamin with 23 essential vitamins & minerals, including antioxidants, to support adults with busy lifestyles helping them get the nutrients they need.
Why take Sanatogen A-Z Complete?
However hard you try to eat a healthy, balanced diet, there could be times when you miss out on some of the essential nutrients your body needs every day.
A busy lifestyle can often lead to you skipping meals and grabbing snacks on the run, leaving you short of some essential vitamins and minerals. There's also the risk that foods can lose vital nutrients during storage, preparation and cooking.
Many nutrients, such as B vitamins & Vitamin C, are not generally stored in the body in significant amounts, so you need a regular supply to help keep you healthy. Sanatogen A-Z Complete is a complete multivitamin which can help you maintain the required intake of vitamins and some of the minerals your body needs.
By taking Sanatogen A-Z Complete daily you can be reassured that you're getting the essential vitamins and some of the minerals your body needs to help support long-term health.
- Vitamin A: Essential for the maintenance of normal skin and vision
- Vitamin D: Needed from the absorption of calcium from the diet for strong bones & teeth
- Vitamin E: An effective antioxidant to help protect cells against free radicals
- Vitamin K: Essential for blood clotting
- Vitamin C: Helps maintain normal skin, bones, teeth & a normal immune system is also important for absorbing iron
- B1: Helps maintain normal heart function
- B2: Essential to maintain normal eyesight
- Niacin: Helps the body release energy from food
- B6: Can contribute to the reduction of tiredness
- B12: Helps maintain normal bones, teeth, hair, skin & nails
- Pantothenic Acid: Needed for normal metal performance
- Folic Acid: Important for cell formation, especially red blood cells
- Biotin: Helps the body release energy from food & the maintenance of normal skin & hair
- Calcium & Phosphorus: Helps maintain normal bones & teeth
- Iron: Helps the body make red blood cells for transporting oxygen. Also helps the body release energy from food
- Magnesium: Required for the function of nerves & muscles, and is needed for energy metabolism
- Zinc: Helps maintain a normal immune system & skin
- Iodine: Needed for the protection of thyroid hormones
- Copper: Essential for transporting iron around the body & maintenance of the nervous system
- Chromium: Helps maintain normal blood glucose
- Manganese: Important for bone maintenance & energy release
- Potassium: Essential to maintain normal blood pressure
- Selenium: An antioxidant to help protect cells from damage