Schwartzkopf Palette Mocha Brown 850
Schwartzkopf Palette Mocha Brown 850
£2.89 Save: £1.00 RRP: £3.89 Save: £1.00 Was: £3.29
This product is typically dispatched within 3-5 working days from date of order and is not suitable for our next day delivery service.
Schwarzkopf Palette, the first intensive cream colourant with nourishing Macadamia oil for incredibly rich, long-lasting colour with perfect grey coverage.
Choose from a range of shades to leave your hair looking shiny and nourished.
Palette’s high performance formula is derived from professional formulas with highly effective colour pigments that penetrate each strand from root to tip – for long-lasting hair colours.
Palette also contains nourishing Macadamia oil in both the formula and the conditioner and protects hair structure during colouring without weighing the hair down.
Palette offers stunning shades with perfect grey coverage.
Care for hair with Macadamia hair mask
The nourishing Macadamia hair mask provides your hair with the care it needs after colouring. It deeply cares for your hair to leave your hair amazingly soft with a gorgeous shine whilst ensuring an intense and long lasting colour.
EXPERT COLOUR TIPS:
- Before applying colour, brush your hair thoroughly, this will make separating sections much easier.
- Apply moisturiser around your hairline before application to prevent staining.
- To apply, take a straight line from the front to the back of your head and a line from ear to ear, this separates your hair into four sections. Begin at the back with the left section and apply colour to small slices of the section to enable complete and even coverage.
- If you have grey areas, apply the colour to the roots first as grey hair is more resistant than natural hair and can take longer to process.
Please read the packaging for further instructions.
- Contains hydrogen peroxide and phe¬nylenediamines.
- Contains resorcinol (except shade 678).
- Contains ammonia (except for shades 400, 500. 600, 650, 800, 900).
- Can cause an allergic reaction.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Rinse eyes immediately if product comes into contact with them.
- Do not use to dye eyelashes or eye-brows.
- Rinse hair well after application.
- Wear suitable gloves.
- Keep out of reach of children.
IMPORTANT: HAIR COLOURANTS CAN CAUSE ALLERGIC REACTIONS WHICH IN RARE INSTANCES CAN BE SEVERE. TATTOOS MAY INCREASE YOUR RISK OF ALLERGY.
To reduce your risk follow these instructions.
1. DO NOT USE THE PRODUCT AT ALL IF:
- you have already experienced any reaction to colouring products,
- you have a sensitive, irritated or dam¬aged scalp.
In these cases consult a doctor before using any hair colour product.
2. CONDUCT A SKIN ALLERGY TEST 48 HOURS BEFORE EACH PRODUCT USE, even if you have already used colouring products before.
This should be done like this:
Perform the skin test on a spot sized approximately 1 cm x 1 cm on the inside of the elbow.
Apply only a small amount of the colour cream in a thin layer on the inside of the elbow with a cotton bud and leave uncovered for 45 minutes. Avoid contact with clothes. Close tube again carefully.
After 45 minutes, wash off the colour cream carefully with lukewarm water. If any reaction occurs during the processing time or during the following 48 hours, you should rinse immediately and not use this colourant.
The absence of reaction to this test is no guarantee that an allergic reaction may not occur as a result of a future hair colouring process.
However, this test is an important precaution. Please consult a doctor if you have any doubts.
3.IF DURING COLOURING YOU EXPERIENCE - any stinging or burning and/or rash, rinse immediately and discontinue use as this may be an indication of a more serious reaction. DO NOT colour your hair again before consulting a doctor or seeking medical advice.
4 IF AFTER COLOURING OR ON THE FOLLOWING DAYS YOU EXPEIENCE problems such as scalp itching, skin or scalp rash, swelling of eyes/face, blistering and/or skin or scalp weeping, SEEK IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ATTENTION
- This product contains ingredients which may cause severe eye irritation and possible permanent eye injury. If the developer or hair colour mixture gets into your eye, flush immediately vvith a large amount of lukewarm water and seek medical advice.
- If you must wear contact lenses during application and any product gets into your eye, remove the contact lens first, then flush immediately with a large amount of lukewarm water and seek medical advice.
- For external use only, do not inhale or ingest the product,
- Do not use if your hair has been coloured with henna or metallic dyes, wait until your hair has regrown and the coloured parts have been cut off.
- Remove all metal objects such as clips and hair pins from hair before colouring and keep them away during colouring. Do not use metal tools.
- Keep developer away from heat and light. Do not mix this colourant with any other product_ Do not keep any unused product. Do not leave the mix¬ture in a closed bottle (bottle may expand or burst).
- Product not intended to be used on children.