SMA Pro Anti-Reflux Milk Powder 800g
SMA Pro Anti-Reflux Milk Powder 800g
£8.39 Save: £2.60 RRP: £10.99
- This product is limited to 2 per order, if you wish to order more please contact the pharmacy team/customer services.
- Delivery options for this product have been restricted. More details about the delivery options available will appear if you add this product to your basket.
This product is typically dispatched within 1-3 working days from date of order when using our standard delivery or 48 Hour Tracked and Signed service.
Weight: 1155g (includes packaging)
Why choose SMA® PRO Anti-Reflux?
Unique combination of digestible starch and 100% whey, partially hydrolysed protein for the dietary management of reflux and regurgitation.
SMA Pro Anti-Reflux when baby is bringing back their feeds. A nutritionally complete formula for the dietary management of babies with significant reflux (regurgitation/spitting up), when they are not being breastfed. It can be used as the sole source of nutrition from birth in place of your usual formula feed, and can be mixed with foods once weaning has begun. Reflux often occurs because a baby's digestive system is immature.
SMA PRO Anti-Reflux contains starch as thickener which helps the feed settle more easily in baby's tummy, and easy to digest 100% whey, partially hydrolysed protein. You may notice a change in baby's stool when changing to SMA PRO Anti-Reflux. This due to the different ingredients and is normal.
New SMA® PRO Anti-Reflux.
Food for Special Medical Purposes.
SMA® PRO Anti-Reflux contains a unique combination of digestible starch and 100% whey, partially hydrolysed protein for the dietary management of reflux and regurgitation.
SMA PRO Anti-Reflux is a nutritionally complete formula for the dietary management of babies with significant reflux/regurgitation when they are not being breastfed. It can be used as the sole source of nutrition from birth in place of your usual formula feed, and can be mixed with foods once weaning has begun.
Reflux often occurs because a baby's digestive system is immature.
For babies currently using SMA Staydown, this product may be used in its place.
New easier preparation. Thicker formula, may require a fast flow teat.
We recommend preparing each feed in individual bottles, when required.
Always throw away unfinished feeds, for reasons of hygiene.
For older babies, made-up SMA LF can be added to food, and used in cooking. Never add any food to the milk in your baby's bottle. Do not warm feeds in a microwave oven as this may cause uneven heating and could scald your baby's mouth.
Failure to follow instructions on preparation and storage may make your baby ill.
- Wash hands well. Sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers' instructions.
- Boil full kettle filled with fresh tap water. Important: The UK and Irish Governments recommend allowing the boiled water to cool to no less then 70°C. In practice, this means using water that has been left for less then 30 minutes of water (Carefully - the water is hot) into the sterilised bottle - see feeding table. Do not use artificially softened water or repeatedly boiled water.
- Using the scoop provided in this can, add the correct number of scoops of powder to the bottle according to the feeding table, levelling off each scoop with the back of a clean dry knife. Do not add extra powder or water to make feeds stronger or weaker and do not press powder into scoop. Using too much or too little powder could make your baby ill.
- Place the sterilised teat and cap on the bottle and shake well. Cool bottle under cold running water until lukewarm. Test temperature by shaking a few drops onto the inside of your wrist.
If advance preparation is necessary, consult your healthcare professional.
Use within 4 weeks of opening and store in a cool dry place.
Do not refrigerate.
For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds. Make up each feed as required and always discard unfinished feeds after 2 hours.
If necessary offer cooled boiled water between feeds. Do not heat in a microwave . Hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
Infants should be supervised at all times when feeding. Never leave your baby alone during feeding.
Lactose (Milk), Potato Starch, Partially Hydrolysed Whey Protein (Milk), Vegetable Oils (Sunflower, Coconut, Rapeseed), Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, L-Arginine, Sodium Chloride, L-Histidine, Choline Bitartrate, L-Tyrosine, Potassium Phosphate, Vitamin C, Taurine, Inositol, Ferrous Sulphate, Nucleotides (Cytidine-, Disodium Uridine-, Adenosine- Disodium Guanosine-5'- Monophosphate), L-Carnitine, Zinc Sulphate, Antioxidants (Tocopherol Rich Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate), Pantothenic Acid, Niacin, Vitamin E, Copper Sulphate, Riboflavin, Vitamin A, Thiamin, Vitamin B6, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Folic Acid, Vitamin K, Sodium Selenate, Biotin, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12.