Tepe Interdental Brushes Yellow 0.7mm Pack of 6
This product is typically dispatched within 1-3 working days from date of order when using our standard delivery or 48 Hour Tracked and Signed service.
Tepe Interdental Brushes Yellow with metal wire is plastic coated for use around metal fillings and to avoid damage to dental implants. Regular use reduces the build up of plaque and food debris that can lead to gum disease, bad breath and tooth decay.
The TePe Interdental brush, has the following characteristics:
- Ergonomic handle offers comfortable grip and good cleaning control.
- Plastic-covered metal wire to make sure the stem does not scratch tooth surfaces or implant posts.
- Brush and handle in one piece.
- Eight colour-coded sizes make identification easy.
- Handle and packet are made of environment-friendly polypropylene plastic.
- Eight interdental brushes and one plastic cap per packet. The cap can be used to protect the brush (if carried in your pocket or bag) and also to extend the handle.
Directions for the use of Tepe Interdental Brushes Yellow:
For the front of the mouth, insert the brush in the space between the teeth at the gum level by turning slightly. This technique aids access and reduces stress on the wire, thereby lengthening the life of the brush. Once inserted, gently move the brush back and forth a few times to remove plaque and debris.
For the back of the mouth, access may be improved by first curving the brush head. Do Not bend. Never force the brush into a space. Always rinse the brush with water after use. Use daily, we recommend you change the brush every week, or when the bristles become worn.
You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use
There are no ingredients listed for this product.