Ultrabase Emollient Cream For Dry Skin Pump 500g
Ultrabase Emollient Cream is a moisturiser for dry skin. It may be used as an alternative to topical corticosteroids which treat inflamed skin.
- Delivery options for this product have been restricted. More details about the delivery options available will appear if you add this product to your basket.
This product is typically dispatched within 3-5 working days from date of order and is not suitable for our next day delivery service.
Weight: 550g (includes packaging)
Ultrabase is a moisturiser that can be used to dilute skin preparations and is also used as a base for other medicines.
- It may be used as an alternative to topical corticosteroids (medicines put on the skin to reduce the redness and itchiness of certain skin problems) when they are being stopped.
- It may also be used alone after the topical corticosteroid is no longer used.
The cream should be smoothed into the skin as often as it is needed.
Please read all product packaging and labels prior to use.
Please be aware that this product contains Liquid Paraffin which is highly flammable, keep away from open or gas fires or hobs and naked flames, including candles etc. and not to smoke when using these paraffin containing preparations.
Bedding and clothing should be washed regularly (preferably daily) to minimise the build-up of impregnated paraffin although it may not be completely removed, unless it is washed at a high temperature as paraffin is invisible and can accumulate over time
Do not use Ultrabase:
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients of Ultrabase as listed in the Ingredients section.
Important information about some of the ingredients of Ultrabase:
- Ultrabase contains stearyl alcohol which may cause local skin reactions e.g. inflammation of the skin (contact dermatitis).
- Ultrabase contains methyl parahydroxybenzoate (methyl paraben) [E218] and propyl parahydroxybenzoate (propyl paraben) [E216]. These ingredients may cause allergic reactions (possibly delayed).
Ultrabase has no active substance.
Ultrabase contains the inactive ingredients:
- Polyoxyl 40 stearate [E431], white soft paraffin, liquid paraffin, stearyl alcohol, carbomer, sodium hydroxide, methyl parahydroxybenzoate (methyl paraben) [E218], propyl parahydroxybenzoate (propyl paraben) [E216], disodium edetate [E463], purified water, citrus-rose perfume oil.