Weight Loss with Orlos
For those looking to lose some weight in 2019, it is important that you begin with a healthy lifestyle; low-fat diets, plenty of fruit and veg, and daily exercise is vital. On top of these important steps to being healthy, if you are looking to lose weight you could also get help in the form of weight loss aids. Products such as Orlos can be used alongside a low-fat diet in order to help your weight loss journey on its way. Orlos is a supplement for those who are overweight, with a BMI of 28 and over. The active ingredient in Orlos is Orlistat which works by attaching itself to the natural enzymes that break down fat inside your body so that less of the fat you eat is absorbed. It is important when using Orlos that you are dieting, as the product will only work if you are consuming a low-fat diet and are regularly exercising. If all this is the case then for every 2kgs (4 lbs) you lose from dieting alone, Orlos can help you lose 1ks (2lbs) more. Take three Orlos capsules a day (one with breakfast, one with lunch, and one with dinner/tea) to get the full effect.
Why not try some healthy but tasty recipes such as these Greek Chicken Burgers from Good Housekeeping -
- 4 pita pockets
- 1lb ground chicken
- 64g crumbled feta
- 1 large egg
- 128g loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- 6oz low-fat plain yoghurt
- lettuce (as needed)
- 3 plum tomatoes
- Cut 1/3 piece from each pita and grate these pita pieces on the fine side of a grater (or pulse in a food processor) to create 64g of breadcrumbs.
- In a large bowl add the breadcrumbs, chicken, feta, egg, 1/4 of your mint (chopped), 1/4 teaspoon of salt, 1/8 teaspoon of ground black pepper. Mix these ingredients until just combined.
- Shape this mixture into approximately 8 small 3/4-inch-thick burgers.
- Heat a non-stick pan over a medium heat and cook the burgers for 10-12 minutes, or until browned on both sides and cooked through.
- In a small bowl combine the yoghurt and the remaining mint (chopped).
- To serve, fill each pita with lettuce, sliced tomato, 2 burgers, and dress with yoghurt sauce.
For more recipes such as this, you can check out the Orlos site HERE, or keep your eyes peeled for more healthy living content on our site!