Alli Weight Loss Capsules 60mg (Pack of 84)
£27.99 Save: £24.14 RRP: £52.13
- This product is limited to 3 per order.
This product is typically dispatched within 1-3 working days from date of order when using our standard delivery or 48 Hour Tracked and Signed service.
Weight: 250g (includes packaging)
Alli capsules are exciting news for adults looking for help with their diet. Pack of 84 capsules for adults with a BMI of 28 or above that understand the importance of sensible eating when trying to achieve weight goals.
Alli is a clinically proven aid that can really work well when used in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle and a balanced, low-fat and reduced calorie diet.
How Alli capsules should be used
Alli is not a quick fix and only works in combination with a reduced calorie low fat diet. People should be advised to start a diet and increase their levels of activity before taking Alli capsules.
The recommended dose is one Alli capsule to be taken three times daily with each meal containing fat. This usually means one capsule at breakfast, lunch and dinner. No more than three 60mg capsules should be taken in 24 hours.
If a dose is missed and it is less than an hour since the last meal time then the dose can be taken. However if more than an hour has elapsed since the last main meal, that capsule should be missed.
You should take a multivitamin (containing vitamins A, D, E and K) once a day, at bedtime whilst taking Alli.
Duration of use treatment with Alli should not exceed 6 months.
Alli capsules are not suitable for:
- Under 18s
- Pregnant or breast feeding women
- People taking ciclosporin
- People taking warfarin or other anticoagulants
- People with chronic malabsorption syndrome
- People with cholestasis (condition where the flow of bile from the liver is blocked)
- People who may be allergic to any of the ingredients in Alli
- Those people taking diabetes medications and those taking amiodarone should consult a healthcare professional before taking Alli
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children. You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use
- Do not store above 25C and keep the container tightly closed
Active Ingredient: Orlistat 60mg. Inactive Ingredients: FD&C Blue No.2, edible ink, gelatin, iron oxide, microcrystalline cellulose povidone, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium starch glycoate, talc, titanium dioxide.