WHAT IBUGEL IS AND WHAT IT IS
• Ibugel is an anti-inflammatory painkiller applied to, and absorbed through, the skin.
• It is for the treatment of the following conditions involving the musculoskeletal system:
• rheumatic or muscular pain
• It is also for pain relief in common arthritic conditions.
• Ibugel is recommended for use by adults, the elderly and children over the age of 12 years. Children under the age of 12 may also use it if recommended by their doctor.
• The active ingredient in this product is ibuprofen. This is one of a group of medicines known as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
• Ibuprofen works by:
• relieving pain
• reducing swelling and inflammation.
Penetrating gel for the topical treatment of backache, rheumatic and muscular pain, sprains, strains and neuralgia. Also for pain relief in common arthritic conditions. Ibugel is a clear, fragrance-free gel containing ibuprofen, a proven anti-inflammatory painkiller. The gel is designed to allow rapid absorption of ibuprofen through the skin for effective relief at the point of pain. Ibugel is specially formulated for the relief of pain and inflammation associated with conditions such as backache, rheumaic and muscular pain, sprains, strains and neuralgia. It is also for pain relief in common arthritic conditions. Ibugel is non-sticky, non-greasy and colourless.