Kolanticon Gel 500ml
£8.70 Save: £2.29 RRP: £10.99
- This product is limited to 5 per order.
This product is typically dispatched within 1-3 working days from date of order when using our standard delivery or 48 Hour Tracked and Signed service.
Weight: 720g (includes packaging)
What is it used for?
Relieving the pain and discomfort of excess stomach acid (hyperacidity), excess gas (flatulence) and painful stomach cramps associated with the following conditions:
- indigestion (dyspepsia)
- peptic ulcers
- irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- inflammation of the foodpipe (oesophagitis) caused by gastro-oesophageal reflux (acid reflux)
- inflamed stomach lining (gastritis)
- hiatus hernia.
Two to four 5ml spoonfuls every four hours as required
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
Use with caution in
- Decreased kidney function.
- Low blood phosphate levels (hypophosphataemia).
- Hiatus hernia associated with reflux oesophagitis.
Not to be used in
- Enlarged prostate gland (prostatic hypertrophy).
- Any disease causing obstruction of the urinary tract (urethra).
- Any disease causing obstruction of the stomach or intestines.
- Failure of function of part of the gut causing an obstruction (paralytic ileus).
- A loss in the ability of the gut to contract (intestinal atony).
- Severe inflammation of the bowel and back passage (ulcerative colitis).
- Abnormal muscle weakness (myasthenia gravis).
This medicine should not be used if you are allergic to one or any of its ingredients. Please inform your doctor or pharmacist if you have previously experienced such an allergy.
If you feel you have experienced an allergic reaction, stop using this medicine and inform your doctor or pharmacist immediately.
Dicycloverine hydrochloride, aluminium hydroxide, light magnesium oxide, simeticone