Milton Sterilising Fluid 500ml
Milton Complete Protection Sterilising Fluid is used to sterilise breast feeding equipment and all babies feeding utensils, including bottles, soothers, teething rings, small plastic toys and weaning items.
- Milton Complete Protection Sterilising Fluid allows you to sterilise in 15 minutes.
- The solution is harmless and leaves no unpleasant taste or odour, so there is no need to rinse after use - utensils are safe for your baby to use immediately.
- Follow the 3-step method to sterilise breastfeeding equipment and all babies feeding utensils, including bottles, soothers, teething rings, small plastic toys and wearing items.
- Each solution lasts for 24 hours.
Other Milton uses:
- Ideal at home to protect your family.
- Use the Milton fluid to sterilise or disinfect all non-metallic surfaces and items, e.g.: Nursery hygiene (highchairs, wooden and plastic toys, bibs, changing mats, baby baths etc), Kitchen hygiene (work surfaces, cupboards, chopping boards, fridges, soaking cups/glasses etc), Food safe, Food hygiene (soaking salads and vegetables), Camping and brewing hygiene.
- To make water safe for drinking, use half a teaspoon (2.5ml) of Milton Fluid to 5 litres of water and leave for 15 minutes.
The Milton Sterilising Fluid allows you to sterilise in 15 minutes. Milton has been sterilising babies utensils for over 50 years and is clinically proven to protect against all germs. Effective on Coronavirus and Rotavirus.
- Kills 99.9% of germs including bacteria, fungi and viruses.
- Effective on Rotavirus (N°1 cause for gastroenteritis), MRSA and the swine flu virus.
Proofs of efficacy according to European norms
- Bactericidal: in 5 minutes EN1040, EN1276 (including MRSA), EN 14561 and at 1.8% V/V EN13697.
- Fungicidal: in 15 minutes EN1275, EN 1650 and EN14562 on Candida albicans (agent responsible for thrush).
- Virucidal: in 15 minutes NF T72-180. Effective on Rotavirus and Coronavirus.
Avoid prolonged contact with metal.
Avoid contact with eyes, in the event of contact, rinse eyes with warm water.
Do not inhale.
Do not use in combination with other products as toxic gases may be released (chlorine).
Milton may discolour fabric on contact.
To open child safe cap, push tabs and unscrew. To re-seal, turn cap clockwise until a click is heard. Take care not to over-tighten.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Active ingredient: Sodium Hypochlorite (CAS: 7681-52-9) : 2% w/w.