Traxam Pain Relief Gel 30g
Traxam Pain Relief Gel 30g
£3.29 Save: £1.19 RRP: £4.48
This product is typically dispatched within 3-5 working days from date of order and is not suitable for our next day delivery service.
Brand: Traxam Pain Relief
Powerful relief from rheumatic pain, muscular pain and pain of non-serious arthritic conditions Traxam Pain Relief Gel is a different way of treating muscular aches and pains. Unlike the more traditional heat rubs it is a clear, odour-free cooling gel
Traxam Pain Relief Gel is designed to penetrate through the skin to relieve rheumatic pain, muscular ache, pain of non-serious arthritic conditions and soft tissue injuries such as sprains, strains and bruising
Traxam Pain Relief Gel is specially formulated to aid absorption through the the skin and to penetrate to the site of pain, where it acts to relieve pain the pain and reduce any asscoiated inflammation
Traxam Pain Relief Gel is a pleasant, non-sticky, non-greasy, clear and odour-free gel and should be gently massaged into the site of pain 2 to 4 times a day for maximum relief
Traxam Pain Relief Gel Directions:
Adult usage: Squeeze one inch (2.5 cm) of the gel (approx 1g) onto your finger or hand and rub it gently into the skin surrounding the injury. If you have more than one injury, repeat on each area.
Use the gel 2-4 times daily as required.
Do not use more than 25g of the gel in one day (equivalent to around 25 applications).
Do not use the gel for more than 7 days.
Wash your hands when you have finished using the gel. If you have treated an injury on your hand, don't wash the gel from that area.
When should I not use Traxam Pain Relief Gel?
You should not use this medication if any of the following apply to you unless your doctor tells you to:
- You have previously had to stop using Traxam Pain Relief Gel or any other anti-inflammatory cream because it did not suit you.
- You have asthma.
- You have ever had art allergic reaction to Aspirin or any other anti-inflammatory painkillers (for example you have experienced an itchy red rash, hay-fever like symptoms or asthma after taking Aspirin).
- You think you might be pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use on children under 12.
- Do not use on cut or grazed skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes, nose or mouth.
- Do not use in conjunction with any dressings (e.g. a plaster or bandage) or any other skin medicines on the affected area - they may affect the way the gel works.
There are very few side effects with Traxam Pain Relief Gel but it may not suit everybody. If you experience any unwanted effect that is severe or lasts for more than a few days, tell your doctor. Unwanted side effects may include skin becoming red, sore, itchy, painful, numb or tingly whist using the gel. Any effects should soon disappear when you stop using the gel. If you suffer an upset stomach, breathlessness or a rash, stop using the gel immediately and speak to your doctor.
Traxam Pain Relief Gel contains 3% w/w of the active ingredient Felbinac
Traxam Pain Relief Gel also contains purified water, ethanol (alcohol), carboxyvinyl polymer and diisopropanolamine.